casar in stage 02

Old July 5th 06, 07:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default casar in stage 02

So we saw Casar crawling in around 4 minutes behind the group
after what cycling news said was a mechanical but seemed like
a fall? Everywhere seems to have him as being at the 5 seconds
so was it a fall inside the 3km? Or do you get the pack time
for a mechanical inside 3km as well?
Old July 5th 06, 09:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

So we saw Casar crawling in around 4 minutes behind the group
after what cycling news said was a mechanical but seemed like
a fall?

According to Sporza his fall was caused by a drunken spectator.
After that the guy also wanted to hit Marc Madiot, meanwhile
some other spectators were trying to steal Casars wheels.

http://www.vrtnieuws.net/nieuwsnet_m...ler/index.html

Old July 5th 06, 10:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Ronald" wrote in :

So we saw Casar crawling in around 4 minutes behind the group
after what cycling news said was a mechanical but seemed like
a fall?

According to Sporza his fall was caused by a drunken spectator.
After that the guy also wanted to hit Marc Madiot, meanwhile
some other spectators were trying to steal Casars wheels.

http://www.vrtnieuws.net/nieuwsnet_m...nnII_sporza_st
art/index.shtml?fw=http://www.vrtnieuws.net/sport_master/wielrennen/tou
r/060704_reactie_kessler/index.html

It's a disgrace. After the race, Dutch TV was complimenting the spectators,
but they didn't know about this or chose to ignore it.

Stage 18 Bob Schwartz Racing 0 July 21st 05 04:21 AM
Stage 6 Bob Schwartz Racing 0 July 7th 05 04:47 AM
The Graciousness Of A Champion hold my beer and watch this... Racing 41 September 4th 03 08:14 PM