finally i have made the final uni trailer

Old December 1st 03, 10:02 PM
thinuniking

Default finally i have made the final uni trailer

a few people saw my unicycle trailer in the reviews section but i have
finally finished and developed the picture of my final design.what do
you think?(the pic was taken while making it has the panling on the
sides as well)

--
thinuniking - mad as a clown

i have given up the wheel to live
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

Old December 1st 03, 10:04 PM
eenwieler

where can i find the trailer

Ferko

--
eenwieler
eenwieler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3829

Old December 1st 03, 10:04 PM
eenwieler

where can i find the trailer

Ferko

Old December 1st 03, 10:07 PM
thinuniking

forgot the picture

| Attachment filename: finunitrailer.gif |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/176003|

Old December 1st 03, 10:10 PM
eenwieler

Thats nice, i will need one. Because in the summer i will travel to the
EJC in carvin. thats 300 km from my house. Thats around 180 miles. We
just have to carry our clothes. We will sleep in youth hostels and our
tent and juggling equipment ( and ofcourse my other unicycles ) will
go wit a car.

Ferko

Old December 1st 03, 10:14 PM
thinuniking

yes i have close ups before you ask no i am not sending them out yes you
can lean back/forth turn ect.just some of the questions asked last
time.and i tried a one wheeler but i did not work.it does not affect you
riding much only a little pushing and pulling but once your going it
great!!

Old December 1st 03, 10:28 PM
mike.hinson

what is the heaviest weight you can pull on it please?

I have seen Roger Davies riding with a child on a tag along bike but it
looked like he would run out of stamina fairly quickly.

/\/\

--
mike.hinson - Unicyclist since Nov 2000

"...they all began to chant "You ride a baby bike!!" over and over and
over. Then their chant turned into "you have no hair!!" Which made
absolutely no sense at all. It was hilarious." -- Ender
mike.hinson's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1652