Bill Weir, Ultra Conservative

Old May 9th 10, 05:38 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.politics.greens,rec.backcountry,sci.environment,talk.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default Bill Weir, Ultra Conservative

This explains a lot! Bill Weir thinks that the bipartisan group ACLU
is "left wing". A good reason to ignore anything else he says! He's
obviously out of touch with reality.

Mike

Bill Weir View profile
More options Apr 28, 1:31 pm

Newsgroups: alt.politics.greens, rec.backcountry, sci.environment,
talk.environment
From: Bill Weir
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:31:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Sierra Club sellout worsens
On Apr 28, 3:02 pm, "Wolf Leverich" wrote:

Hazelton PA's Republican Mayor Lou Barletta tried to pass an
ordinace that imposes a $1,000-per-day fine on any landlord who rents
to an illegal immigrant, and it revokes for five years the business
license of any employer who hires one. Who fought it? The ACLU (left
wing).

From: Bill Weir
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:31:28 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 28, 3:02 pm, "Wolf Leverich" wrote:

Hazelton PA's Republican Mayor Lou Barletta tried to pass an
ordinace that imposes a $1,000-per-day fine on any landlord who rents
to an illegal immigrant, and it revokes for five years the business
license of any employer who hires one. Who fought it? The ACLU (left
wing).

What were you doing with a motorcycle, Mr. Hypocrite? And you pretend
to care about the environment? You are a joke.

Mike

rec.motorcycles

Bill Weir View profile
More options Dec 30 2001, 8:35 am

Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles
From: "Bill Weir"
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 10:36:30 -0500
Subject: Buell
Does anyone have any information on how or where i could get Nuclear
Blue
powder coat to do my frame? And also any information on relocating the
horn.
Thanks

From: Bill Weir
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:31:28 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 28, 3:02 pm, "Wolf Leverich" wrote:

Hazelton PA's Republican Mayor Lou Barletta tried to pass an
ordinace that imposes a $1,000-per-day fine on any landlord who rents
to an illegal immigrant, and it revokes for five years the business
license of any employer who hires one. Who fought it? The ACLU (left
wing).

You don't have to be right wing to support immigration reform.

From: Bill Weir
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:31:28 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 28, 3:02 pm, "Wolf Leverich" wrote:

Hazelton PA's Republican Mayor Lou Barletta tried to pass an
ordinace that imposes a $1,000-per-day fine on any landlord who rents
to an illegal immigrant, and it revokes for five years the business
license of any employer who hires one. Who fought it? The ACLU (left
wing).

ACLU is always opposed to attempts to curtail immigration, legal and
illegal.
Forget the environment if we cannot stop population growth, the bulk
of which
is from immigration.

Brad

From: Bill Weir
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:31:28 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 28, 3:02 pm, "Wolf Leverich" wrote:

Hazelton PA's Republican Mayor Lou Barletta tried to pass an
ordinace that imposes a $1,000-per-day fine on any landlord who rents
to an illegal immigrant, and it revokes for five years the business
license of any employer who hires one. Who fought it? The ACLU (left
wing).

You don't have to be right wing to support immigration reform.- Hide quoted text -

Try to follow the conversation. The ACLU is not "left wing". They
defend the Constitution.

From: Bill Weir
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:31:28 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 28, 3:02 pm, "Wolf Leverich" wrote:

Hazelton PA's Republican Mayor Lou Barletta tried to pass an
ordinace that imposes a $1,000-per-day fine on any landlord who rents
to an illegal immigrant, and it revokes for five years the business
license of any employer who hires one. Who fought it? The ACLU (left
wing).

ACLU is always opposed to attempts to curtail immigration, legal and
illegal.
Forget the environment if we cannot stop population growth, the bulk
of which
is from immigration.

Brad- Hide quoted text -

What an idiot! Please explain how stepping across a border increases
the world's population. That is thinly disguised racism.

From: Bill Weir
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:31:28 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 28, 3:02 pm, "Wolf Leverich" wrote:

Hazelton PA's Republican Mayor Lou Barletta tried to pass an
ordinace that imposes a $1,000-per-day fine on any landlord who rents
to an illegal immigrant, and it revokes for five years the business
license of any employer who hires one. Who fought it? The ACLU (left
wing).

What were you doing with a motorcycle, Mr. Hypocrite? And you pretend
to care about the environment? You are a joke.

Michael, I am flattered you took the time to do a search on me,
however, I am not the Bill Weir who you found posting on a motorcycle
group. Learn how to read a header before you make a fool out of
yourself again.

Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles
From: "Bill Weir"
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 10:36:30 -0500
Does anyone have any information on how or where i could get Nuclear
Blue
powder coat to do my frame? And also any information on relocating the
horn.
Thanks- Hide quoted text -

Old May 10th 10, 12:37 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.politics.greens,rec.backcountry,sci.environment,talk.environment
Bill Weir

On May 9, 12:38*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
This explains a lot! Bill Weir thinks that the bipartisan group ACLU
is "left wing". A good reason to ignore anything else he says! He's
obviously out of touch with reality.

Mike, it doesn't explain anything. My firsthand experience tells me
that the ACLU is a left wing organization. It's an opinion shared by
many. Others may have had a different experience and view them
differently. Thanks for your failed attempt to discredit me.

Mike

Bill Weir * *View profile
* More options Apr 28, 1:31 pm

Newsgroups: alt.politics.greens, rec.backcountry, sci.environment,
talk.environment

Old May 10th 10, 01:53 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.politics.greens,rec.backcountry,sci.environment,talk.environment
Bob Berger[_2_]

In article ,
Mike Vandeman says...

On May 9, 9:42=A0am, Bruce Jensen wrote:
On May 8, 9:38=A0pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

This explains a lot! Bill Weir thinks that the bipartisan group ACLU
is "left wing". A good reason to ignore anything else he says! He's
obviously out of touch with reality.

Mike

Bill Weir =A0 =A0View profile
=A0 More options Apr 28, 1:31 pm

Newsgroups: alt.politics.greens, rec.backcountry, sci.environment,
talk.environment
From: Bill Weir
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:31:28 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 28, 3:02 pm, "Wolf Leverich" wrote:

Hazelton PA's Republican Mayor Lou Barletta tried to pass an
ordinace that imposes a $1,000-per-day fine on any landlord who rents
to an illegal immigrant, and it revokes for five years the business
license of any employer who hires one. Who fought it? The ACLU (left
wing).

You don't have to be right wing to support immigration reform.- Hide quot=

ed text -

Try to follow the conversation. The ACLU is not "left wing". They
defend the Constitution.

No, the ACLU defends its interpretation of the Constitution.

Old May 10th 10, 02:03 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.politics.greens,rec.backcountry,sci.environment,talk.environment
Bob Berger[_2_]

In article ,
Mike Vandeman says...

On May 9, 10:28=A0am, brad herschel wrote:
On May 9, 12:38=A0am, Mike Vandeman wrote:

This explains a lot! Bill Weir thinks that the bipartisan group ACLU
is "left wing". A good reason to ignore anything else he says! He's
obviously out of touch with reality.

Mike

Bill Weir =A0 =A0View profile
=A0 More options Apr 28, 1:31 pm

Newsgroups: alt.politics.greens, rec.backcountry, sci.environment,
talk.environment
From: Bill Weir
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:31:28 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 28, 3:02 pm, "Wolf Leverich" wrote:

Hazelton PA's Republican Mayor Lou Barletta tried to pass an
ordinace that imposes a $1,000-per-day fine on any landlord who rents
to an illegal immigrant, and it revokes for five years the business
license of any employer who hires one. Who fought it? The ACLU (left
wing).

ACLU is always opposed to attempts to curtail immigration, legal and
illegal.
Forget the environment if we cannot stop population growth, the bulk
of which
is from immigration.

Brad- Hide quoted text -

What an idiot!

Why do you find it necessary to inject pejoratives like that into so many of
your responses?

Please explain how stepping across a border increases the world's population.

No, stepping across a boarder increases the population of the country stepped
into, and decreases the population of the country stepped out of.

That is thinly disguised racism.

Ah, you're playing the old race card.
Very good Mike, you're learning.

Conservative Way Forward Nuxx Bar UK 36 March 21st 08 05:36 PM
Ed Dolan - Republican? Conservative? Jeff Grippe Recumbent Biking 28 August 9th 07 07:12 AM
What we always suspected - 4WD drivers obese, conservative: study Jimbo Jones Australia 8 September 28th 05 12:46 AM
It always happens when a conservative is sucessful [email protected] Racing 6 August 24th 05 03:55 AM
Bush seeks conservative to replace Lance ;) Bob Dole General 4 July 28th 05 05:44 PM