Frustration

Old October 7th 08, 06:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Default Frustration

I'm now practicing doing a 180 unispin while riding, off crates and up
them. I've mastered while riding. Now I'm practicing hopping off them.
I'm having so much trouble and easily getting frustrated and I feel like
I'm wasting time. Why should I even learn to do this? (well I guess for
stair sets and stuff). And for going up stuff, that seems
pointless...I'm just following sp4rky-m4rkys tutorial. Great tutorial
but I'm just wondering why you should even know how to hop up a crate. I
guess I'm saying this maybe because I'm frustrated and all and expecting
to learn these in a short time...

--
Unisykolist

*Watch me attempt a 2 meter (6-7 foot) drop on a unicycle and stack it,
watch it on - *www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
Old October 7th 08, 10:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unidunc

Learn whatever you think is fun to learn.. do you mean you are trying to
unispin off pallets? and up them? because the point to that is it looks
cool.
and yeah practicing for stair sets.
Is your rim munted?

--
unidunc

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

Old October 7th 08, 10:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

lol Why do anything up or down stuff? It's all for fun, to add
difficulty and to look cooler. But if you've tried heaps and are just
getting frustrated you may as well stop trying for a while. Once you can
unispin consistently 180 unispin onto a pallet should be easy but if
you've jus learnt them it's much harder.

unidunc;1108918 wrote:
Learn whatever you think is fun to learn.. do you mean you are trying to
unispin off pallets? and up them? because the point to that is it looks
cool.
and yeah practicing for stair sets.
Is your rim munted?

lol And he needs to straighten his seat.

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)
Old October 7th 08, 06:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

unidunc;1108918 wrote:
Learn whatever you think is fun to learn

...and also learn to title your threads. After 500+ posts it should be
obvious by now. In your case, something like "Frustration with learning
to do a 180 unispin while riding off things."

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"False facts are frequently formed from figures fabricated from fear
fired fiction." -- Harper
Old October 8th 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Some hours after making this thread, I went out to practice.

Mastered them. No Frustration

???

Now I guess I just go onto hopping up a pallet...

Frustration Tulsa Unicycling 12 August 18th 08 09:42 PM
Frustration crazyjoe Unicycling 0 August 18th 08 10:45 AM
Frustration Into the blue Unicycling 0 August 17th 08 03:36 PM
Frustration unlimited. philipte UK 6 May 20th 05 10:03 PM
recumbent frustration Cletus Lee Recumbent Biking 48 July 14th 03 12:00 PM