Slowdio Evans head, UP his mamas ass

Old December 4th 04, 02:04 AM
Johnny NoCom

Default Slowdio Evans head, UP his mamas ass

SLOWDIO, CHRIS EVANS,

It must smell bad with your head up your mamas ass Slowdio Evans. You
are too much of a sissy to race recumbents and you keep hiding up your
mamas crack. If you get tired of the stink and decide to race Stock
recumbents I'll be waiting for you with my FOG killer splitter bike.

Cheers,
Johnny

Old December 4th 04, 03:38 AM
Brian Wax

I have no beef Evans. I can probably safely say that no one on the usenet
groups do either. However, I now have an issue with you for acting like a
juvenile. Find your nuts and go face to face with Evans. Then again if you
could, you would not be spamming us with your personal problems.

Plonk--kill file.

Old December 4th 04, 04:24 AM
B i l l S o r n s o n

Johnny NoCom wrote:
SLOWDIO, CHRIS EVANS,

It must smell bad with your head up your mamas ass Slowdio Evans. You
are too much of a sissy to race recumbents and you keep hiding up your
mamas crack. If you get tired of the stink and decide to race Stock
recumbents I'll be waiting for you with my FOG killer splitter bike.

Why are you hiding behind an anonymous username then, Johnny NoBalls?
--
"Sorry the world just does not work by your white penis ass."
-- Pungent Cloud

Old December 4th 04, 05:35 AM
Tom Sherman

B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:

Johnny NoCom wrote:

SLOWDIO, CHRIS EVANS,

It must smell bad with your head up your mamas ass Slowdio Evans. You
are too much of a sissy to race recumbents and you keep hiding up your
mamas crack. If you get tired of the stink and decide to race Stock
recumbents I'll be waiting for you with my FOG killer splitter bike.

Why are you hiding behind an anonymous username then, Johnny NoBalls?

The people whom he is really addressing all know who "Johnny NoCom" is.

--
Tom Sherman - Rock Island County Illinois
Tetrahedral carbon lattices are not forever.