my dream uni

Old October 10th 08, 01:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tabler1010

Default my dream uni

Many people have a dream job or car or whatever, me I have a dream
unicycle my dream unicycle will be light weight yet very durable and a
thick 20” so it can double as a Muni here is a list of things I will
want on my dream uni.

Hub: Kris Holm Titanium Hub $460.00
Spokes: USA Brand 14-Guage Spokes $14.00
Rim: Alex DX32 Rim $41.00
Ti Maxxis Creepy Crawler 20 x 2.5 Trials Tire $30.00
Cranks: Kris Holm Double Hole ISIS Moment Cranks 2007 $96.00
Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pedals - 9/16 inch $14.00
Frame: Kris Holm 20-inch Trials Frame $199.00
Seat Post: Nimbus CrMO Seat Post (black finish) $40.00
Seat: Kris Holm Fusion Street Gel Saddle $45.00

Total cost $939.00

please tell me if they see any flaws

--
tabler1010
Old October 10th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

tabler1010;1110397 wrote:

Rim: Alex DX32 Rim $41.00

I'd want one that was wider, having run rims as skinny as 28mm and as
wide as the standard KH 48mm.

Of course, the 28mm was on a MUni.

--
hobo_chuck
Old October 10th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tabler1010

thank you i will do that but first i need 1 grand to pay for it all lol

--
tabler1010
Old October 10th 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

tabler1010;1110397 wrote:
Ti Maxxis Creepy Crawler 20 x 2.5 Trials Tire $30.00
Frame: Kris Holm 20-inch Trials Frame $199.00
Seat Post: Nimbus CrMO Seat Post (black finish) $40.00
Seat: Kris Holm Fusion Street Gel Saddle $45.00
please tell me if they see any flaws

You did'nt tell us what you do (besides (double as a) Muni): trials,
street, flat?

Have you tried other tyres? You may want to try others before getting a
new CC
How about a XTP frame? or maybe a Black Domina?
EDIT: get a thomson with the CF base
No CF base for that seat?

Whith such an amazing uni you won't paint it?

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old October 10th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tabler1010

Any Terrain;1110434 wrote:

Whith such an amazing uni you won't paint it?

i would paint it black then add ornge and red flames.

--
tabler1010
Old October 10th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

quax reinforced aluminum?

--
Jeremy R

Six Six One
Mountain Uni
Old October 10th 08, 02:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tabler1010

any one want to post there dream unis

--
tabler1010
Old October 10th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ridingwithscissors

The search function is your friend

--
ridingwithscissors

I am not bound to please thee with my answers.
--William Shakespeare-

habbywall wrote:
ridingwithscissors is officially dumb.

uni57 wrote:

Now you can carry scissors -any time-. I mean, ANY TIME.

Old October 10th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Rim: Alex DX32 Rim $41.00
-I don't like the DX32 Rim. Not only is it not very light or wide,
it's not very strong. I would much prefer the KH08 or the nimbus rim.

Cranks: Kris Holm Double Hole ISIS Moment Cranks 2007 $96.00
-I wouldn't get double holed moment cranks for Trials or Street
because if you use the inner hole (which you must likely would) it would
likely get caught on your pants or something. It would be especially bad
for street as flip tricks would be much harder to land.

Frame: Kris Holm 20-inch Trials Frame $199.00
-If you ride with a tall seat, I would get the longneck frame. This
way you can actually save weight by cutting your post extra short (can
save about 50g, which isn't much but still worthwhile)

Seat Post: Nimbus CrMO Seat Post (black finish) $40.00
-I would get the KH08 post, as it is lighter and from my
experience stronger, though time will tell. CrMO posts are overated I
snap or bend those at about the same speed as a KH07 alloy post.

Seat: Kris Holm Fusion Street Gel Saddle $45.00
-Upgrade to CF for sure!

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

BillyTheMountain for President.
Old October 10th 08, 04:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

It should go, k1 luxury on a wallis cf base with a ti thompson or a
regular cf base with a ti post in 4bolt. The fame should be a rounded ti
long neck with a built in clamp. The hub should be the kh ti, with some
double butted spokes. The rim should be a fluro orange nondrilled k1,
custom drilled to take of a little weight. Alloy nipples. Also a tryall
tyre with every other side nob took off. Trials tube.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
'Add wickedbob to your ignore list' (http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko).

Ducttape wrote:
haha! I'm rubbing off on people again....

My posts don't count they came from MR...would they matter anyways?

Your Dream Uni maximus unius Unicycling 12 October 25th 06 11:40 AM
Your Dream Uni Borgschulze Unicycling 0 October 24th 06 08:36 PM
Dream Uni heavy metal unicycling Unicycling 28 March 6th 06 04:51 AM
Dream Uni!!! unifiend454 Unicycling 7 February 12th 06 11:47 PM