FS: Shimano XT 8 speed rear derailleur. Long Cage

Old January 8th 05, 10:09 PM
Russ Baxter

Default FS: Shimano XT 8 speed rear derailleur. Long Cage

The 8 speed workhorse. Well used but completely functional. $11
shipped.

Old January 9th 05, 03:03 PM
Pann McCuaig

On 2005-01-08, Russ Baxter wrote:

The 8 speed workhorse. Well used but completely functional. $11
shipped.

Direct email didn't work. If you still have this I'll take it. Contact
me to make payment arrangements.

Cheers,
Pann
--
geek by nature, Linux by choice L I N U X .~.
The Choice /V\

Compatible: Ultegra 6500 Long Cage Rear Derailleur w/ Sora STI ? rs Techniques 10 October 5th 05 05:18 PM
shimano ultegra rear derailleur Chris Techniques 2 May 9th 05 06:12 AM
Shimano Ultegra 9 speed Rear Derailleur Like New dflaks Marketplace 0 January 3rd 05 05:51 AM
New bicycle idea Bob Marley General 49 October 7th 04 05:20 AM
WTB: Campy 8 speed rear derailleur steve wilson Marketplace 1 October 22nd 03 11:58 PM