come vote ay my voting poll......

Old November 11th 05, 02:16 AM
Jarcycle

Default come vote ay my voting poll......

anyone voting say somthing!!!!!!!! im lonely here!!!

:'(

--
Jarcycle

anyone play at runescape.com?
Jarcycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7812

Old November 11th 05, 02:18 AM
subsonic87

Jarcycle wrote:
anyone voting say somthing!!!!!!!! im lonely here!!!

:'(

Yeah, after all it's been a whole nine minutes since you started this
thread .
This is a forum, not a chatroom, so deal with it.

--
subsonic87
subsonic87's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11153

Old November 11th 05, 02:23 AM
subsonic87

Jarcycle wrote:
tell me what you voted on subsonic87

Alright, I voted on trials, because I'm in a particularly optimistic
mood right now. "All of the above" was a close second, though.

Old November 13th 05, 07:27 AM
Klaas Bil

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 18:56:08 -0600, Loosemoose wrote:

Hmm, I agree with you to a certain extent Klaas, but I don't think in
order to call yourself a street rider you need to have 'flow'. I don't
think I do, but I can do things like grinds and hop twists and other
street-centric skills, up to a point where I would say "I do trials and
street". My flow is pretty poor though, and I don't think its a
prerequisite (entirely) of street. It may mark the difference between
street and 'good' street however.

Street without flow? I would call that Urban Trials.

But with all the fast developments in unicycling styles going on,
there is some confusion about terms. In the end this will probably
settle.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"erectile function trumps public image - David Stone, commenting on the importance of seat comfort"

Old November 13th 05, 11:59 AM
Checkernuts

Even without flow persay if a person is going out and mixing tricks with
urban riding I think it would fall under street. It is really hard to
give a good defenition of street that both describes all kinds of
riding that will fit in but not limit.

The defenition that is listed for street bmx I think would also cover
unicycle street well.

Street Riding is performed on unimproved obstacles found on typical
streets. Handrails, ledges, slanted walls, and other common features
are used to perform tricks.

--
Checkernuts

No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
to do it right. H20
Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801

The "Which is Better" Poll tylercox Unicycling 18 May 16th 05 05:01 AM
NBC - Kerry really won dgk General 91 November 22nd 04 01:06 AM
FOR REAL: Presidential Unicyclist Poll wheelie_big_wheel Unicycling 168 September 9th 04 04:41 AM
Presidential Unicyclist Poll wheelie_big_wheel Unicycling 1 August 20th 04 11:17 PM
RBR Retards hold my beer and watch this... Racing 17 September 4th 03 12:29 AM