I rode Mount Falcon, lightening started a fire on mountain - caughton video!

Old August 15th 08, 09:22 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default I rode Mount Falcon, lightening started a fire on mountain - caughton video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI4IiDivImg

Well, I rode and haven't uploaded my video just yet because of this
lousy computer probably won't get it up til tomorrow.

But the video is not so good because I have not adjusted the angle to
capture what's ahead of me, I need to change the camera holder so the
camera is more aimed up. It gets tiring looking at the ground and my
handlebars, so although I got good footage of me raging the intense
close proximity of the obstacles, It's not as good as Mitchel
Sprinskys (BooblePus) videos, yet.

But this video is of the fire, and at first no one knew it was a fire,
and had I had the camera on 1 minute before, I would have gotten the
ligtening which I did see strike the mountain. But so many people were
up the mountain we thought it was someone with a flashlight or
lighting a flare.

I knew half way up that the weather was getting unfriendly, so I
turned around and got down to the gazebo before it started raining.
There were at least 20 guys still up the mountain at 7:45 - all of
them sent by RUSH/Virginia Newbon.

Perhaps RUSH used MK Ultra to start the fire by causing the ligtening.
It's easy to do with that technology. It's just science, and RUSH
controls that science. Just like when the battery was first invented,
no one believed it. Well, RUSH knows that I disbelieved that ligtening
could start fires so easily, so then this happens. And RUSH knew
precisely when I was going.

Anything is possible.
Old August 16th 08, 06:15 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,rec.aviation.military
amy

rec.aviation.military LIBERATOR View profile
More options Aug 15, 3:22 am

Newsgroups: alt.music.rush, alt.mountain-bike
From: LIBERATOR
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 01:22:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I rode Mount Falcon, lightening started a fire on mountain -
caught on video!
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI4IiDivImg

Well, I rode and haven't uploaded my video just yet because of this
lousy computer probably won't get it up til tomorrow.

But the video is not so good because I have not adjusted the angle to
capture what's ahead of me, I need to change the camera holder so the
camera is more aimed up. It gets tiring looking at the ground and my
handlebars, so although I got good footage of me raging the intense
close proximity of the obstacles, It's not as good as Mitchel
Sprinskys (BooblePus) videos, yet.
ok

But this video is of the fire, and at first no one knew it was a
fire,
and had I had the camera on 1 minute before, I would have gotten the
ligtening which I did see strike the mountain. But so many people
were
up the mountain we thought it was someone with a flashlight or
lighting a flare.

and
I knew half way up that the weather was getting unfriendly, so I
turned around and got down to the gazebo before it started raining.
There were at least 20 guys still up the mountain at 7:45 - all of
them sent by RUSH/Virginia Newbon.
but