Unseated rider killed due to lack of airbag

Old March 3rd 18, 01:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Unseated rider killed due to lack of airbag

DISCUSS: Should all riders be fitted with airbags as well as helmets?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...fety-vest.html
Old March 3rd 18, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 12:52:40 PM UTC, wrote:
DISCUSS: Should all riders be fitted with airbags as well as helmets?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...fety-vest.html

This would never have happened if cyclists paid Road Tax.

Old March 3rd 18, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 6:05:16 PM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 12:52:40 PM UTC, wrote:
DISCUSS: Should all riders be fitted with airbags as well as helmets?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...fety-vest.html

This would never have happened if cyclists paid Road Tax.

I am sure fox hunting must damage the roads with their constant horseshoe damage.
Old March 3rd 18, 10:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 6:54:49 PM UTC, wrote:
On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 6:05:16 PM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 12:52:40 PM UTC, wrote:
DISCUSS: Should all riders be fitted with airbags as well as helmets?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...fety-vest.html

This would never have happened if cyclists paid Road Tax.

I am sure fox hunting must damage the roads with their constant horseshoe damage.

ssshh, don't type so loud, there are motorists reading and it is past their bed time.
Old March 3rd 18, 11:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Gay ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 22:00:37 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH idiotic ******'s usual bull****

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"
Old March 4th 18, 04:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

DISCUSS: Should all riders be fitted with airbags as well as helmets?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...fety-vest.html

This would never have happened if cyclists paid Road Tax.

I am sure fox hunting must damage the roads with their constant horseshoe damage.

You'd be surprised at far that kind of reasoning will get you in the U. S.

U.S. media are fond of the following:

"We are fair and balanced. We place blatant absurdities on an equal basis as logic and reason."

That sounds egalitarian don't it?

Occasionally the _Guardian_ will point out that this is in and of itself the greatest of absurdities but, with all the noise, the shills get away with it.

Bret Cahill

Old March 4th 18, 04:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tosspot[_3_]

On 03/03/18 13:52, wrote:
DISCUSS: Should all riders be fitted with airbags as well as
helmets?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...fety-vest.html

Luckily my bicycle is 17 hands high! It does occasionally buck me off
though...

Airbag helmet [email protected] Techniques 32 May 30th 17 10:26 PM
Scooter rider was Killed in American NASCAR street! Red Cloud General 16 November 27th 07 06:47 AM
German Pro rider Liane Bahler killed... InTransit[_2_] Racing 0 July 5th 07 07:35 PM
RAAM rider killed gds General 9 June 30th 05 12:53 AM
Another rider killed on day of Critical Mass Mary Horton Social Issues 1 August 27th 04 05:10 AM