The Enigma of Tom Sherman

Old September 24th 08, 04:55 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default The Enigma of Tom Sherman

On Sep 24, 12:00*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
Tom Sherman and I are both essentially responders. We know how to answer
others with either information or put downs, whatever the occasion calls
for. We are not originators of posts by and large.

I understood Ed Gin from his very first post to ARBR. He was clearly a
criminal scum bag of the worst sort and that is how I reacted to him.
JimmyMac was a poor lost soul who did not have a clue about how to treat
criminal human trash like Ed Gin. However, I do not hold him nearly as
culpable as I do Tom Sherman. Why? Because Tom Sherman is intelligent and
yet he stood by silently and let the criminal vandal troll destroy ARBR.

Tom Sherman was the mainstay of this newsgroup from the beginning as far as
I could tell. It was up to him to defend this newsgroup, but instead he took
a powder. The posts between Ed Gin and myself quickly resorted to nothing
but the most vile name calling. The only one who could have brought some
order to the insanity was Tom Sherman. I simply do not understand such
cowardice in the face of the enemy.

Courage is the greatest of all the virtues because it makes all the other
virtues possible. It was a total *no brainer to know how to respond to the
criminal vandal troll Ed Gin and yet Tom Sherman did not care enough to
respond. That is why he is an enigma - at least to me.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Another Charisma malfunction??? For a brief span, Ed Dolan abandoned
his persona and we engaged in a hospitable exchange as I again
sincerely attempted to provide him with some computer assistance and
this is the crap I get in return ... fallacious regurgitated
nonsense??? I see that Dolan is once again back in form. Ed, thanks
for revealing yourself for what and who you are ... a scoundrel. Yep,
the myth monger is at it again ... dishing up another helping of
unsubstantiated opinion without so much as a shred of corroborating
evidence. Those who offer the most resistance when their wisdom or
authority are challenged are often the very same persons who have an
inherent inability to establish valid grounds to discredit others.
That is a virtual portrait of Dolan, but if you read between the
lines, you will note that his main complaint is that no one and
especially Tom and I have bothered to post anything and that kind of
sucks the very meaning of life out of Dolan. In retrospect, perhaps I
should have remained mute as no response would have likely been more
effective. - Jim McNamara
Old September 24th 08, 05:23 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:55:56 -0700 (PDT), JimmyMac
wrote:

[...]

Tom Sherman is in a race to the bottom. Alone. Higher life forms will
never understand him. He doesn't even understand himself!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old September 25th 08, 05:25 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Sep 24, 4:57*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

All anyone has to do is go back into the Google archives of ARBR from a few
years ago and see for oneself what took place. However, this is not for the
weak of stomach. All you will see there is human behavior at its worst.
Frankly, I do not recommend it, but if you want to know what you are talking
about, then that is what you will have to do.

What a dunderhead. I mean why encourage readers to do that as they
will only discover and conclude that you are what you are ... fulll of
shi ... not exactly a revelation however.

Old September 25th 08, 05:47 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

All that anyone will ever conclude is that JimmyMac was in over his head,
that Ed Gin was a criminal vandal troll and that Tom Sherman was a
consummate coward. Of course they will also conclude that Ed Dolan the Great
was a paragon of virtue and a model for all mankind.

Old September 25th 08, 01:08 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

They would conclude, as Dolan has often indicated, I am the expert on
Ed Gin and siad expert has repeatedly implied Doaln is not and
consequently should refrain from future proclamations about the man.

Old September 25th 08, 06:57 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

Pearls before swine.... Your talents are being wasted on these
dunderheads.

Old September 26th 08, 12:25 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default The Enigma of Ed Dolan

JimmyMac aka Jim McNamara wrote:
On Sep 24, 11:47 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
All that anyone will ever conclude is that JimmyMac was in over his head,
that Ed Gin was a criminal vandal troll and that Tom Sherman was a
consummate coward. Of course they will also conclude that Ed Dolan the Great
was a paragon of virtue and a model for all mankind.

They would conclude, as Dolan has often indicated, I am the expert on
Ed Gin and siad expert has repeatedly implied Doaln is not and
consequently should refrain from future proclamations about the man.

Yes, having met the various "monkeys" in real life provides insights
that would not be available to others.

“the bacteria people tuned in-as to bioengineering at the correct wave
Point” - gene daniels
Old September 26th 08, 02:21 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

You two slobbering over one another like two teenager in heat is
sickening and telling. Haven't you got something better to do like a
build wild life habitat for you an Ed?

Old September 26th 08, 02:27 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman[_2_]

JimmyMac aka Jim McNamara wrote:
On Sep 25, 12:57 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 23:47:15 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:
[...]
All that anyone will ever conclude is that JimmyMac was in over his head,
that Ed Gin was a criminal vandal troll and that Tom Sherman was a
consummate coward. Of course they will also conclude that Ed Dolan the Great
was a paragon of virtue and a model for all mankind.

Pearls before swine.... Your talents are being wasted on these
dunderheads.

You two slobbering over one another like two teenager in heat is
sickening and telling. Haven't you got something better to do like a
build wild life habitat for you an Ed?

Mike and Ed could ride mountain bikes into the forest together, and then
cut down some trees to build a fort.

Old September 26th 08, 02:36 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Sep 25, 12:57 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 23:47:15 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

[...]
All that anyone will ever conclude is that JimmyMac was in over his head,
that Ed Gin was a criminal vandal troll and that Tom Sherman was a
consummate coward. Of course they will also conclude that Ed Dolan the
Great
was a paragon of virtue and a model for all mankind.

Pearls before swine.... Your talents are being wasted on these
dunderheads.

You two slobbering over one another like two teenager in heat is

sickening and telling. Haven't you got something better to do like a
build wild life habitat for you an Ed?

Imagine what it must be like to be an inferior like JimmyMac, a poor wretch
who is eaten up with jealousy of his superiors. I forgive him his trespasses
since that is what we superior types must do in the interest of preserving
the species. However, I would still like to drop a hydrogen bomb on Tom
Sherman's head.