Ed Dolan's Fifth and Final Farewell to Freaking ARBR!

Old October 23rd 05, 03:51 AM
GOD

Default Ed Dolan's Fifth and Final Farewell to Freaking ARBR!

I AM judgemental as befits a GOD like me. All liberals are moral
imbeciles for sure. They do not know how to think about the simplest of
things, let alone how to come to moral judgements about anything.

Jeff Gripp epitomizes for me the quandry of the intelligent Jew who is
ever at sea about how to think about things. I do not know how you get
to be so stupid, yet retain an element of intelligence. Maybe someone
could explain this phenomenon to me.

I am intolerant of evil and stupidity and inferior cultures and
religions. That is why I am a GREAT GOD. I will have no false gods
before me.

GOD

Old October 23rd 05, 04:09 AM
GOD

It is ever my pleasure to insult those who think abortion (the murder
of the innocents) is just fine and dandy. I expect any day to see Jeff
Grippe in favor of murdering children, even though they are outside the
womb. That is the logic of this moral cretin.

Wayne Logo (Wayne Leggit), the Poet of **** and Cum, will not treat
Jeff Grippe any better than he treated me. That is because he is a
scoundrel and and does not have any morality at all other than the
morality of a hippy-yippy ****head. Their kind were legion back in the
60's. Wayne LoGo, the Poet of **** and Cum, will write his excreble
verse to suit himself. He will not take my advice that he should only
write about love and death like all good poets do.

GOD

Old October 23rd 05, 04:12 AM
R.D.S.

Quick grab the net, I finally hooked that ****ing TROLL. I knew he
couldn't resist. Top posting is some great TROLL bait. Come on TROLL
take another bite..............................

In article . com,
says...
Who the **** is R.D.S.?

But yes, R.D.S. has royally ****ed me off by his top posting. This is
ever the hallmark of an idiot. As a first magnitude GOD, I hereby
condemn him to spend all eternity in ever lasting hellfire for his
transgression against the moral order of the universe. If I weren't
such a merciful GOD I would immediately strike him dead with a bolt of
lightning. But I am just too good a GOD for this miserable newsgroup
otherwise known as ARBR.

GOD

Old October 23rd 05, 04:20 AM
GOD

TomT is more intelligent than all the rest of you, that is for sure. He
has got me figured out to a T. The rest of you should go to the
dictionary and look up the world parody. That is what I am all about
and not much else. I do not take this newsgroup seriiously since it is
mostly populated by idiots and morons. The rest of you need to get with
the program, like TomT.

I desperately need to find a newsgroup that is worthy of me. ARBR has
consistently failed me over the years. As a GOD, I should only consort
with other GODS - this much I know at least.

GOD

Old October 23rd 05, 04:30 AM
GOD

Nice play on ed. Now you can play on GOD since that is who I have
become. But I warn you. I am a GOD of the Old Testament, not the New
Testament. As such I will be nothing if not an avenging GOD. My wrath,
as suits a GOD, will be something for all the midgets and dwarfs of
ARBR to fear, most particularly you.

GOD

Old October 23rd 05, 04:32 AM
R.D.S.

All hail the idiot GOD of morons. I like where you said "I do not take
this newsgroup seriiously ". What the **** is seriiously? You didn't
make a mistake did you?

Come on now, you can't spell and you asked earlier "who the **** is
R.D.S.?" How are we to believe you're really a GOD? A dyslexic DOG
perhaps.................

Oh yea, don't you hate "top posts? Me too...................

In article .com,
says...

Old October 23rd 05, 04:48 AM
GOD

Wayne LoGo, the Poet of **** and Cum, has never had his comeuppance I
suspect. But that is what I am here for. Now that I have become a GOD I
shall endeavor to show him his proper station in life. It is infintely
below me of course, but he is even lower than Slugger.

He was given a talent and he misuses it by writing about **** and cum.
All true poets write about love and death. His depravity in this regard
is most deplorable. All he needs is some virtue to realize his
potential as an artist. Failing all else, he could at least read the
New Testament and perhaps become a Christian. Then he would no longer
devote his life to writng about **** and cum like a barbarian pagan.

GOD

Old October 23rd 05, 05:05 AM
GOD

I am presently using the Google website. I miss my spell check I must
admit. But I am not going to spend a lot of time and effort on my
spelling because there is no one here on ARBR but idiots and morons
anyway. Any intelligent person will realize that I am not only a GOD
but extremely intelligent. But I realize I am throwing pearls before
swine. That is the nature of ARBR.

By the way, a very interesting phenomenon is that you only need to get
the first letter and the last letter of a word correct in order for
others to read what you have written with perfect understanding. In any
event, I have decided that a concern for perfectly accurate spelling is
the province of small minds. GODS like me are beyond such mundane
concerns.

GOD

Old October 23rd 05, 05:21 AM
GOD

Skip is one of the very few intelligent posters to this newsgroup.
Beware of his razor sharp wit. It is subtle and cutting at the same
time for those who have the intelligence to pick up on it. For most of
the others, it goes right over their heads. They do not have even a
clue.

Perry Butler is not a bad bloke, but he is mired in conventional
thinking. I have tried to shake him out of his doldrums, but it has
been a losing battle. He likes to call me names when he can't think of
what else to do. He is a fellow Minnesotan so I feel rather badly that
we do not get along better. All he needs to do really is just to grow
up a bit and lose his childish defense mechanisms.

GOD

Old October 23rd 05, 05:30 AM
GOD

But I shut up Tom Sherman and many others who were using ARBR for
spouting their despicable liberal views on every subject under the
sun. Perry Butler is a liberal himself so he didn't mind it, but many
of the rest of us did.

ARBR is now a much better place than it ever was in the bad old days
when g.d. liberals were forever mouthing their obscenities. Thank God
they are now gone from here and may they never return.

GOD