Cycling = Normalcy In A Lockdown

Old June 6th 20, 05:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

Default Cycling = Normalcy In A Lockdown

Not that it's always necessarily anything to be proud of but the biggest change in my lifestyle other than buying a $3 fabric mask and spending too much time online was switching from romaine to head lettuce. Head lettuce lasts longer but I can usually nurse a head of romaine two - 3 weeks anyway if I keep it hydrated in ethylene permeable bags.

To be sure at first I reduced my cycling mileage but as soon as it became clear CV-19 was a vascular disease and my Bret Metric, systolic + rest pulse rate, was way over 150 and the local hospitals were overwhelmed, I immediately doubled my mileage and now keep the phone in the kitchen, never by the bed.

If politicos in DC don't like it they can get themselves another pamphleteer.