Unicycling website and UNICYCLE PETS

Old June 10th 08, 11:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Default Unicycling website and UNICYCLE PETS

jamessd wrote:
I don't know if you're trying to make out that you are sponsored by KHU,
but usually only people that are are the ones who advertise them at the
start of their vids. Nice video anyway though.

sorry, i just put it on their because I had a kris holm unicycle and it
looked good. I wont put it on my vids in the future but thanks for the
good comment.

--
Unisykolist

Sticky Tape fixes EVERYTHING
Street & Trials }-360-unispin-'O,
Nimbus Trials 20" ISIS
I juggle 3 balls and do lots of tricks. I also juggle 4 for 10 secs and
learning to juggle 5!
BLUE CAP
Old June 11th 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lpounds

Liking the website and new video. I'll be looking for a new video from
you soon. I could physically feel that last bail myself!

Quick tip: Cut your shots a bit earlier to avoid any black flashes in
between shots.

--
lpounds

'Levi' (http://tinyurl.com/6l5fmr)
'Photos'
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/25192939@N06/)
'Unicycle' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=P7MiIYTE5Yo)
'Juggle'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=7-q-VOaDB7M&feature=related)
'EGG'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=3y-Zwr3-i4k&feature=related)

Unicycling website and UNICYCLE PETS Unisykolist Unicycling 3 June 11th 08 06:50 AM
Pets & Bikes LotteBum Australia 23 October 6th 05 04:30 AM
Unicycling Website UniFanatic03 Unicycling 2 June 20th 05 09:27 AM
my unicycling website fishnchipsx2 Unicycling 17 June 1st 05 09:05 PM
Unicycling: Helping to train pets since 2003! phil Unicycling 4 October 29th 03 07:08 PM