Senior Olympics

Old August 22nd 04, 04:34 PM
Edward Dolan

"stil bil" wrote in message news:YQQVc.4$L94.1@fed1read07...
we fixed your post to reflect
your true 'intentions'

doofus equivocates between an invalid argument with plausible
premises and a valid argument with question-begging premises:
i can't read any of what you posted it's too true
i certainly didn't for it is way too true

we know you are intellectually 'challenged'

since i have a very short attention span
i usually only read my own trolls

really oh well.............

i have always done what idiots have done

true like your hero shrub

despite what some others here may think
i hate this newsgroup and i want it to die

we know............................

usaians
vote NO to more shrub -- nov 2004

Stil bill is writing to himself for himself. Well, we all do that on
occasion, but try not to make a habit of it. It is really much more fun to
try to connect with another mind. It is also helpful if a follow-up post has
something to do with the original post. Helter skelter types of posts don't
work out as no one will have any notion of what you are talking about.

However, if you are an example of the types of people who are going to vote
for Kerry, then I think the country is safe for Bush. After all, there can
only be a limited number of idiots like you around.

Now that I have paid you the honor of a small insult, you can go home and
lick your wound. But be sure to vote for Kerry as he is going to need all
the votes he can get - even if they are only from idiots like you.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota