Hey Frank

Old March 11th 20, 07:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

Default Hey Frank

Rather then the silly electric bicycle read the following:
https://easypowerplan.com/index_tsl_cb/
for a really great scheme.

And the best part is that it is marked down from $149 to a mere $49...
AND, if you write in Right Now you can get $22 off :-)

Being PE I'm sure that you will have no problems understanding the
"spinning principal". There is even a video demonstrating what the
device can do:

"It provides a steady, robust supply of electricity turning on the
light. At the same time, the generator was self-supplying itself,
without the help of any external power. "We hooked it up to a bunch of
appliances and Amy had the rooms lit up to see if it holds. And not
only were all the lights on, but she was running the refrigerator and
the television no problem WHATSOEVER."

And, believe it or not, "87,435 honest and deserving families have
already made the investment in the Easy Power Plan, and the regular
retail price is $149."

Just imagine if this could be applied to a bicycle :-)
--
cheers,

John B.

Old March 11th 20, 03:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 14:41:42 +0700, John B.
wrote:

Rather then the silly electric bicycle read the following:
https://easypowerplan.com/index_tsl_cb/
for a really great scheme.

Ummm, it might help to understand how it works. Exerts, with some of
the rubbish removed:

As you probably already know, in nature, there is the
multiplication principle that translates into inducing
a small amount of energy in a system and multiplying it
with the spinning principle.
(...)
This energy is used to recharge the system when it’s
not being used at its full potential.
(...)
So, basically, it charges itself while providing power
for whatever you need.

Got it. It's a perpetual motion machine.

Just imagine if this could be applied to a bicycle :-)

No problem. Just attach a rotary generator to your eBike, and use the
generator output power to charge the eBike battery as in regenerative
charging. Truly brilliant and should work quite well if you find a
route that is 100% downhill.

If you're not convinced, maybe one of these motors will work:
https://www.google.com/search?q=perpetual+motion+machines&tbm=isch

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Old March 11th 20, 03:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

wrote:

Rather then the silly electric bicycle read the following:
https://easypowerplan.com/index_tsl_cb/
for a really great scheme.

Ummm, it might help to understand how it works. Exerts, with some of
the rubbish removed:

As you probably already know, in nature, there is the
multiplication principle that translates into inducing
a small amount of energy in a system and multiplying it
with the spinning principle.
(...)
This energy is used to recharge the system when it’s
not being used at its full potential.
(...)
So, basically, it charges itself while providing power
for whatever you need.

Got it. It's a perpetual motion machine.

Right! The laws of thermodynamics are no match for bold type and words
in all CAPS!

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old March 11th 20, 03:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

wrote:

Just imagine if this could be applied to a bicycle :-)

No problem powering a bicycle wheel:
https://blogs.royalsociety.org/history-of-science/2018/09/25/perpetual-motion/
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4762778/How-riddle-bike-wheel-finally-solved.html
Old March 11th 20, 03:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

[...]

I'm waiting for the soup-up kit - burning sage and a mist of
holy water.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old March 11th 20, 03:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

wrote:

Rather then the silly electric bicycle read the following:
https://easypowerplan.com/index_tsl_cb/
for a really great scheme.

Ummm, it might help to understand how it works. Exerts, with some of
the rubbish removed:

As you probably already know, in nature, there is the
multiplication principle that translates into inducing
a small amount of energy in a system and multiplying it
with the spinning principle.
(...)
This energy is used to recharge the system when it’s
not being used at its full potential.
(...)
So, basically, it charges itself while providing power
for whatever you need.

Got it. It's a perpetual motion machine.

Right! The laws of thermodynamics are no match for bold type and words
in all CAPS!

It works if you bend those laws a little. For example, energy
multiplication instead of energy losses. Just change the operator in
the equation and everything works just fine. I'm not sure what he
means by the "spinning principle". Probably eddy currents:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddy_current

I forgot to mention that the device also provides "free energy". I
guess I should stop working my my home nuclear reactor.

Old March 12th 20, 12:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

wrote:

Rather then the silly electric bicycle read the following:
https://easypowerplan.com/index_tsl_cb/
for a really great scheme.

Ummm, it might help to understand how it works. Exerts, with some of
the rubbish removed:

As you probably already know, in nature, there is the
multiplication principle that translates into inducing
a small amount of energy in a system and multiplying it
with the spinning principle.
(...)
This energy is used to recharge the system when it’s
not being used at its full potential.
(...)
So, basically, it charges itself while providing power
for whatever you need.

Got it. It's a perpetual motion machine.

Right! The laws of thermodynamics are no match for bold type and words
in all CAPS!

And, it is only $149.00.... marked down to $49.00.... AND is you send
in Right Now there is an additional $22 off the price.

The secrets of the Universe for only 27 dollars..... such a bargain.
--
cheers,

John B.

Old March 12th 20, 10:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

wrote:

Rather then the silly electric bicycle read the following:
https://easypowerplan.com/index_tsl_cb/ for a really great scheme.

Ummm, it might help to understand how it works. Exerts, with some
of the rubbish removed:

As you probably already know, in nature, there is the multiplication
principle that translates into inducing a small amount of energy in a
system and multiplying it with the spinning principle. (...) This
energy is used to recharge the system when it’s not being used at its
full potential. (...) So, basically, it charges itself while
providing power for whatever you need.

Got it. It's a perpetual motion machine.

I *like* perpetual motion machines, I don't understand why they aren't
used more.

snip

Old March 12th 20, 04:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

On Thu, 12 Mar 2020 11:55:13 +0100, Tosspot
wrote:

On 11/03/2020 16:06, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
Got it. It's a perpetual motion machine.

I *like* perpetual motion machines, I don't understand why they aren't
used more.

Oh, that's easy. If your world was powered by perpetual motion
machines, you would not need to supply power to the machine in order
to keep it functioning. That would be bad for companies that supply
energy because the machines just power themselves once started.
Another reason is that most people don't believe that perpetual motion
machines actually work. Faith, believing, magic, and maybe a little
cheating, are very important factors in making a perpetual motion
machine function. Also, the adoption rate would be higher if users
would bother to read the instruction manuals (or books). Since most
perpetual motion machines seem to be sold to the GUM (great unwashed
masses) who never RTFM, the makers of perpetual motion machines tend
to cut corners by forgetting to supply instructions, and by not having
a support department. I suspect it's this lack of documentation and
support that has ruined most perpetual motion products and companies.

Frank - Tom Kunich[_5_] Techniques 40 August 4th 19 11:38 PM
Especially for Frank [email protected] Techniques 5 October 6th 17 04:19 PM
Let's be Frank.... Anton Berlin Racing 3 October 30th 09 12:00 AM
Where's Dr. Frank? MagillaGorilla[_3_] Racing 0 September 25th 08 09:35 PM
Frank Andre Racing 1 October 16th 06 07:31 AM