Covid-19 and politics.

Old July 28th 20, 08:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Covid-19 and politics.

On Monday, July 27, 2020 at 10:29:56 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, July 26, 2020 at 5:37:17 PM UTC-7, sms wrote:
On 7/27/2020 5:58 AM, John B. Slocomb wrote:

snip

And the really amazing is that there are still people that believe
him.

Very few believe him. They just don't care that he's a pathological
liar. A failed businessman turned reality show host turned president is
fine with them as long as he hates the same people that they hate.

What's ironic is that the most die-hard Trump supporters are the ones
that are suffering the most from his presidency. They are the most
uneducated people and most likely to be losing their jobs and health
care due to Trump's mismanagement of the Covid-19 crisis and his
mismanagement of the economy. Also the most likely to lose their Social
Security and Medicare if the Republicans get their way.

There we are again - the most moronic people like to believe that they are more educated and have more common sense than the people who actually support this country. We all get you "intellectual elite" - we are deplorables who shouldn't have a say in anything. But watch the next election you piece of garbage.

"actually support this country." During the 1930s and first half of the 1940s there were many people in Germany who supported the Nazi party and Adolf Hitler. Now 75 years later most people would agree that support was wrong. Although I saw on the internet the pictures of the couple in WalMart in Minneapolis wearing Nazi face masks. So they probably support Hitler still. The Covid-19 virus (not Wuhan, not Chinese, not any other racist Republican names) does not care about support. Or nationality. Or political party. Or income. Its a very neutral killer. There are now known ways to control, reduce the infections. Western Europe has done a reasonable job of implementing these tactics and now has the virus sort of under control. Sort of. And there are many other places in the world that said F--- No to the virus. And they do not have any control over the virus and it is infecting and killing thousands of people every day. USA, Brazil, India, parts of China, and other places. Covid-19 virus doesn't care. It infects and kills anyone it can. Unlike Trump and the Republicans, it does not discriminate.
Old July 28th 20, 10:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 12:41:22 PM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

Let me guess - you're one of those people that volunteered to colonize Mars?

Covid-19 is not a dangerous disease and it heavily discriminates. Only a tiny subset of people can catch this illness and have serious symptoms. Most of the people that were supposedly killed from covid-19 died from totally unrelated causes. Doctors and nurses were complaining because they were told that the "default" cause of death was covid-19 and the CDC themselves admitted that anyone that had tested positive for covid-19 and died from any other cause including car accident fatalities was recorded as a Wuhan Virus death.

Locally they are citing "huge spikes" which consist of very large numbers of tests. Means nothing since the groups testing positive are asymptomatic. "hospitalizations" are entirely phony - When a patient appears in an ER for any reason now they are automatically tested for covid since if they have to stay they might have to be isolated. Virtually of the covid-19 "hospitalizations" are car wreck injuries which occur across the US 2-20 million times a year.

Presently they are still using the fact that anyone that dies and tests positive for covid-19 is a Wuhan Virus death though the majority are for totally unrelated causes. One of the local cases was a family who discovered that their son was on the covid-19 death list and he had died in a motorcycle accident. Virtually everything about covid-19 is a lie.

The data from Italy was perfectly accurate. 75% of the population do not catch it. Of the other 25% 99% of them have no or light symptoms. Of the very worst cases, age 80+ and with other comorbities, 50% of them recover.

So, in fact, it requires a very specific and unusual physiology to be seriously infected by this illness. As of now we have several imperfect treatments that deaden the extreme reactions for this virus and a real treatment is close because we have identified what is happening in the small percentage that have an extreme reaction to it. Vaccines are NOT an answer since they only work 10-60% of the time. Not to mention some people have fatally adverse reactions to vaccinations which is why you hear of "anti-vaxxers" - people who do not want their children vaccinated because in absence of a real reason to vaccinate someone, the reactions are a more dangerous option than no vaccinations. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...shutdowns.html
Old July 28th 20, 10:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

[...]

What I have discovered is that those who indict Trump for virtually anything are those that know the very least about him. My brother thinks that a man with progressive dementia is a better choice because Trump gave Roger Stone a reprieve. nd yet he couldn't tell me what either Roger Stone or General Michael Flynn had been charged with nor why.

The left is totally hate driven and they don't even know why. They follow orders just as you're doing here. You don't need to know anything, ordered to hate you do as a natural process. https://www.prageru.com/video/the-ra...0f82-175947697
Old July 29th 20, 12:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 14:41:21 -0700, cyclintom wrote:

Let me guess - you're one of those people that volunteered to colonize
Mars?

Covid-19 is not a dangerous disease and it heavily discriminates. Only a
tiny subset of people can catch this illness and have serious symptoms.

Instead, they acquire life long conditions' like damaged lungs, damaged
hearts, damaged brain and the list goes on.
Old July 29th 20, 02:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb

On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 12:41:19 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

[...]

Well, to be a bit pedantic there was very good reasons for the German
people to support the NAZI party in the early days.

In 1930 unemployment in Germany was extreme, some writers estimate
over 30%. The mark had depreciated in value from 8.9 to the U.S.$ to
4.2 Trillion to the dollar.

The NAZI's took over in 1933 and by 1937 the Real GDP had increased
50%., the Mark was 2.48 to the dollar and unemployment had dropped
from 6 million to 1 million.

Cheers,
John B.
Old July 29th 20, 03:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 7/28/2020 5:41 PM, wrote:

[...]

You still haven't explained why government officials and medical experts
in dozens of states and over 100 countries disagree with you. Heck, most
of them aren't even Democrats.

Why won't they listen? Are your qualifications somehow not convincing?

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old July 29th 20, 04:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 18:08:17 -0700, John B. Slocomb wrote:

Well, to be a bit pedantic there was very good reasons for the German
people to support the NAZI party in the early days.

In 1930 unemployment in Germany was extreme, some writers estimate over
30%. The mark had depreciated in value from 8.9 to the U.S.$ to 4.2
Trillion to the dollar.

The NAZI's took over in 1933 and by 1937 the Real GDP had increased
50%., the Mark was 2.48 to the dollar and unemployment had dropped from
6 million to 1 million.

Was that 'Keynesian economics' at work where GovCo stimulates the economy
by building infrastructure like autobahns, railways, army and navy etc?
Old July 29th 20, 02:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 4:34:10 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 14:41:21 -0700, cyclintom wrote:

Let me guess - you're one of those people that volunteered to colonize
Mars?

Covid-19 is not a dangerous disease and it heavily discriminates. Only a
tiny subset of people can catch this illness and have serious symptoms.

Instead, they acquire life long conditions' like damaged lungs, damaged
hearts, damaged brain and the list goes on.

More of your expert advice. Tell us where you got your medical degree - Fauci You?