For the cyclist who thought he/she had everything.

Old August 13th 05, 10:57 AM
Zoom

Default For the cyclist who thought he/she had everything.

A banana guard!

http://www.wallbike.com/oddsnends/bananaguard.html

Zoom
Old August 13th 05, 11:49 AM
TimC

On 2005-08-13, Zoom (aka Bruce)
A banana guard!

http://www.wallbike.com/oddsnends/bananaguard.html

Needs a clip to hold it onto the frame.

--
TimC
cat ~/.signature

Electromagnetic pulse received (core dumped)
Old August 13th 05, 11:52 AM
ProfTournesol

Zoom Wrote:
A banana guard!

http://www.wallbike.com/oddsnends/bananaguard.html

Zoom

what....goes down your bike shorts from the look of it:-

--
ProfTournesol

Old August 13th 05, 12:41 PM
Zoom

ProfTournesol wrote:
Zoom Wrote:

A banana guard!

http://www.wallbike.com/oddsnends/bananaguard.html

Zoom

what....goes down your bike shorts from the look of it:-)

I was thinking that but didn't want to say it. Great to impress the girls.

Zoom
Old August 14th 05, 02:40 PM
endroll

Zoom Wrote:
ProfTournesol wrote
Zoom Wrote

A banana guard

http://www.wallbike.com/oddsnends/bananaguard.htm

Zoo

I can't find a colour to match the sunroof on my bike - too bad! I ha
my heart set on one

--
endroll

Old August 15th 05, 02:42 PM
Peter Signorini

"ProfTournesol" wrote
in message ...

Zoom Wrote:
A banana guard!

http://www.wallbike.com/oddsnends/bananaguard.html

Zoom

what....goes down your bike shorts from the look of it:-)

But then when your bike shorts go down, you'll need this!

http://www.parktool.com/tools/TP_2.shtml
:-))

Cheers
Peter

Old August 24th 05, 06:55 AM
coowoowoo

what....goes down your bike shorts from the look of it:-)

Well, now that depends on which way you would face it. If its turned u
it could be quite a sight..

--
coowoowoo

Why SMIDSYs happen Tony Raven UK 104 October 30th 05 02:36 PM
Cyclist down, motorists throw abuse EuanB Australia 38 August 3rd 05 12:53 PM
Cyclist hit by Car, Moorside /Halifax Road Cleckheaton AndyMorris UK 9 October 16th 04 09:18 PM
Diary of a Mountain Biker in Twickenham Maximus2 UK 0 October 11th 04 09:31 PM
not a cyclist loki General 38 May 22nd 04 02:06 PM