Hamilton confirmed for Tinkoff

Old November 24th 06, 12:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jeff Jones

Default Hamilton confirmed for Tinkoff

Team Tinkoff is go.

http://www.procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=2545

Jeff

Old November 24th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla

Jeff Jones wrote:
Team Tinkoff is go.

http://www.procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=2545

Jeff

Sounds like a confession to me:

"I made a mistake, and I paid a very high price," said Tyler Hamilton
after signing for Tinkoff Credit Systems, the team owned by Russian
entrepreneur Oleg Tinkov.

Magilla
Old November 24th 06, 04:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
nobody

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 10:59:25 -0500, MagillaGorilla
wrote:

Jeff Jones wrote:
Team Tinkoff is go.

http://www.procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=2545

Jeff

Sounds like a confession to me:

"I made a mistake, and I paid a very high price," said Tyler Hamilton
after signing for Tinkoff Credit Systems, the team owned by Russian
entrepreneur Oleg Tinkov.

Magilla

Holy crap, it sure does. Too bad the interviewer didn't catch it and ask
'just what was that mistake, Tyler'. LOL.

Old November 24th 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett

MagillaGorilla writes:

Jeff Jones wrote:
Team Tinkoff is go.
http://www.procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=2545
Jeff

Sounds like a confession to me:

"I made a mistake, and I paid a very high price," said Tyler Hamilton
after signing for Tinkoff Credit Systems, the team owned by Russian
entrepreneur Oleg Tinkov.

You beat me to it - Drat

So where does that leave Tugboat?

--
Davey Crockett
Old November 26th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Davey Crockett wrote:
MagillaGorilla writes:

Jeff Jones wrote:
Team Tinkoff is go.
http://www.procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=2545
Jeff

Sounds like a confession to me:

"I made a mistake, and I paid a very high price," said Tyler Hamilton
after signing for Tinkoff Credit Systems, the team owned by Russian
entrepreneur Oleg Tinkov.

You beat me to it - Drat

So where does that leave Tugboat?

I could have sworn that Tyler swore on the souls of both Tugboat and
Haven that he was innocent. A quick google failed to confirm that. I
think this is likely an RBR legend as I haven't seen Tugboat around.