Tomorrow, Contador faces is most important test of the Tour

Old July 27th 07, 10:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simon Brooke

Default Tomorrow, Contador faces is most important test of the Tour

in message m, Ryan
Cousineau ') wrote:

On Jul 26, 2:45 am, Morten Reippuert wrote:
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Right after the stage, in the doping control trailer.

Passing a doping control is by no means a prof of not doping. By now
everyone should be aware of that.

And winning the tour is not proof of being the strongest rider, maybe
just the cleverest.

Hm. I am now accepting nominations for the cleverest winner of the
Tour.

Cadel Evans. I said you couldn't win the tour by being a wheel-sucker, but
it seems I was wrong.

Frankly, as a cyclist, I'd rather see a doper win than a compulsive
wheel-sucker.

;; have mercy on the slender grass
Old July 27th 07, 12:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Morten Reippuert Knudsen

Simon Brooke wrote:

Frankly, as a cyclist, I'd rather see a doper win than a compulsive
wheel-sucker.

Either argument can be applyed to Evans - where does it leave you? ;-)

--
Morten Reippuert Knudsen :-) http://blog.reippuert.dk

Merlin Works CR-3/2.5 & Campagnolo Chorus 2007.
Old July 27th 07, 05:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simon Brooke

in message , Morten Reippuert Knudsen
') wrote:

Simon Brooke wrote:

Frankly, as a cyclist, I'd rather see a doper win than a compulsive
wheel-sucker.

Either argument can be applyed to Evans - where does it leave you? ;-)

I don't /know/ Evans is a doper. I /know/ he's a wheel-sucker.

;; So, before proceeding with definitive screwing, choose the
;; position most congenital.
-- instructions for fitting bicycle handlebars

Old July 27th 07, 07:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Nakashima

I think the "Race of Truth" will be the final Stage 20.
Evans should gain time on Contador in the TT.
-tom