This is better than any excuse VDB ever offered

Old April 11th 09, 05:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist

Default This is better than any excuse VDB ever offered

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/index.html
Old April 11th 09, 08:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Apr 11, 12:35*am, Carl Sundquist wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/i...

another example of the "benign" and "calming" effects of smoking dope.
Old April 11th 09, 09:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

wrote:
another example of the "benign" and "calming" effects of smoking dope.

Howard Kveck wrote:
Harrelson's problem doesn't stem from smoking pot - it stems from him
being a moron.

From which one may conclude morons and zombies aren't allies.

Old April 11th 09, 12:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Apr 11, 3:01*am, wrote:
On Apr 11, 12:35*am, Carl Sundquist wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/i....

another example of the "benign" and "calming" effects of smoking dope.

I'm guessing he wasn't high and the encounter would have been more
mellow if he had been.

Old April 11th 09, 04:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 23:35:18 -0500, Carl Sundquist
wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/index.html

Clearly the quote of the year : ""With my daughter at the airport I
was startled by a paparazzo, who I quite understandably mistook for a
zombie," he said."
Old April 12th 09, 01:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
Carl Sundquist wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/index.html

"I'm being chased by Woody Harrelson while I'm talking
to you," the photographer says as he talks to an unidentified
person on a cell phone.

"He hit me in my face, he broke my friggin' camera, he
broke the camera in pieces," he said.

What a crybaby. The guy has a heated encounter with WH,
_then_ follows WH and WH's daughter through the airport
for four minutes, and whines when things go pear shaped.

--
Michael Press
Old April 12th 09, 01:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Michael Press wrote:
In article ,
Carl Sundquist wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/index.html

"I'm being chased by Woody Harrelson while I'm talking
to you," the photographer says as he talks to an unidentified
person on a cell phone.

"He hit me in my face, he broke my friggin' camera, he
broke the camera in pieces," he said.

What a crybaby. The guy has a heated encounter with WH,
_then_ follows WH and WH's daughter through the airport
for four minutes, and whines when things go pear shaped.

Yeah, I think he got what he deserved too. But ... a zombie?
Old April 12th 09, 02:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

On Apr 11, 5:58*pm, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
Michael Press wrote:
In article ,
*Carl Sundquist wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/i....

"I'm being chased by Woody Harrelson while I'm talking
to you," the photographer says as he talks to an unidentified
person on a cell phone.

"He hit me in my face, he broke my friggin' camera, he
broke the camera in pieces," he said.

What a crybaby. The guy has a heated encounter with WH,
_then_ follows WH and WH's daughter through the airport
for four minutes, and whines when things go pear shaped.

Yeah, I think he got what he deserved too. But ... a zombie?

That's the best part. It's publicity for his latest movie so the
inevitable lawsuit is a tax write-off! That would make a hell of a
trailer- Woody with his "Natural Born Killers" shotgun, blasting
paparazzi. "Zombies: re-kill them all, let God sort 'em out."
Note to paparazzi- don't mess with macho stars when they are with
their children. It's like messing with grizzlies when they are with
their cubs.
-Paul

The best excuse yet Carl Sundquist Racing 9 May 29th 08 06:02 PM
I offered friendship to Ride-A-Lot but he refused LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 0 March 11th 08 09:45 PM
Offered 24" wheeled road bike marc UK 6 August 10th 07 04:35 PM
Ride offered, Portland to Cycle Oregon Paul A. Steckler Rides 0 August 20th 06 09:36 PM
Has Tyler H. Offered any Explanation? steve Racing 9 July 22nd 05 04:26 PM