over the summer holidays...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 17th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Gumba23

Default over the summer holidays...

so it is nearly the summer holidays (for me any way) so i thought this
thread could be used to:
1. state what you want to learn
2. at the end of the summer holidays say if you sucseeded

sounds fun! so lets go

--
Gumba23

i unicycle badly but enjoy it!
http://www.usenet.com

OT - Cat on Holidays Terry Collins Australia 2 January 7th 06 01:49 AM
Happy Holidays!!! Chris Glidden Mountain Biking 16 December 30th 05 12:52 AM
Summer holidays wafflycat UK 7 July 22nd 05 01:46 PM
What I did on my holidays audrey UK 4 April 1st 05 05:33 PM
Australian Summer Holidays doug thomas Australia 4 January 14th 05 03:30 AM