Is Terry here?

Old November 13th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
critter

Default Is Terry here?

Maybe it's a new girlfriend..

--
critter

MUni! The closest I'll ever get to bull riding!
Old November 14th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

I'm tired of re-runs. Where's Terry?

--
Chrashing

Regards,
Ken

I've been flying.......
Old November 14th 08, 04:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
colin340

critter;1130647 wrote:
Maybe it's a new girlfriend..

prolly one of those mtb chicks
jk

terry where are you man ??

--
colin340
Old November 14th 08, 05:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

He's riding and hanging out with six foot rattlesnakes.
He's got something awesome planned. I don't know if it's supposed to be
secret or not, so I'll keep it secret until he says it's not, lol.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to see
him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

-hinunggbinu!!!-
~JJtheunicycle
Old November 14th 08, 07:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

Way to leave everyone one the edge of their seat.

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

)--21stOverall-RTL2008-O
)--18thCriterium-RTL2008-O
Old November 14th 08, 01:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Gadge

Guess it's only a matter of time before we get the "guess what Terry is
doing thread?"!

I can wait to know, as long as he's having fun.

--
Gadge

Wanting to hop, drop and do fiddly stuff! (Blatantly plagarised from
Mikefule)

"Natural logs are what you ride on a Mun'e'." - kevinalexandersmith
(Thanks to Harper)

So are imaginary logs what you ride on a Mun"i" ?
Old November 14th 08, 04:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Hi everybody! This is my first post since about a week before Halloween,
so it's been a while. I took a break to concentrate on my piano business
a little more since things have been kinda slow, but I've still been
trying to ride as much as usual. I've gotten a few pms asking if I was
ok and stuff and that's really nice, so I wanted to say everything's
fine, and I hope everybody here is doing good as well.

I'm also hoping everybody in the Santa Barbara area will be ok, where
wildfires have been detroying homes and burned more than 400 acres! I
know the SB uni club lives out there, so our thoughts and prayers are
with them to stay safe and unharmed. If Hans reads this, please let us
know if you're ok!

--
MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com)

'My cool beanie with flaps!'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=12920)
Old November 14th 08, 11:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

Good to know your back. Or is it robots............

--
Jeremy R

_*BRING_ROUNDCROWNS_BACK!*_
661
MountainUni
spam ban kaboom - Gilby
Old November 14th 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

yay

--
1wheelwonder

Originally Quoted by Chexjc
However, I'm not jealous of your unicycle, trust me.

Posted by Borgshulze
Wowzers, go go gadget sarcasm detector.
Old November 16th 08, 02:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Shug

Missing your videos and wacky-ness and great skills.
Shug

--
Shug

Industrial Strength Chafing