24 MUni or a 19 with 110 cranks?

Old February 16th 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onewheelinwierdo

Default 24 MUni or a 19 with 110 cranks?

which coker do you suggest?

--
onewheelinwierdo

Leftover parts are proof you made it better!

monkeyman wrote:
Dude, don't make fun of him. He might read this, find us, and then run
us over with his hardcore minivan.

Unicycle For Christ

onewheelinwierdo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13514

Old February 16th 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unitik908

The new Nimbus and a T7 with 125's... thats what i want anyways..

Chase

--
Unitik908

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

Old February 16th 07, 01:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

onewheelinwierdo wrote:
I really don't need a MUni because I have an 'awesome mountain bike.'
(http://www.raleighusa.com/items.asp?itemid=186)

You have sinned against the holy unicycle bible!

--
maximus unius
maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

Old February 16th 07, 02:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Unitik908 wrote:
The new Nimbus and a T7 with 125's... thats what i want anyways..

Chase

Definitely my choice, except mine now has 110's

--
Hazmat

1 weird and unusual greek cypriot australian
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828

Old February 16th 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unirox13

i have 125's on my 20" trials and i do muni a lot with it, it makes
going downhill easier because i can hold my weight back and prevent the
wheel from getting a head of me pretty easily...and as far as uphills
are concerned i get up the hill alot quicker than the people with 24"
uni's but they definately do it wth more ease than i do...so if Muni is
all you plan on riding then just spring for the 24" but if you dont
have the mney to get more than one uni(like me) than a 20" will do the
job, it'll just be a little bit more of a work out.

--
unirox13

It Takes Twice The man To Ride Half The Bike!
unirox13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13812

Old February 16th 07, 02:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

unirox13 wrote:
i have 125's on my 20" trials and i do muni a lot with it, it makes
going downhill easier because i can hold my weight back and prevent the
wheel from getting a head of me pretty easily...and as far as uphills
are concerned i get up the hill alot quicker than the people with 24"
uni's but they definately do it wth more ease than i do...so if Muni is
all you plan on riding then just spring for the 24" but if you dont
have the mney to get more than one uni(like me) than a 20" will do the
job, it'll just be a little bit more of a work out.

That's a good point you make there unirox13. But i guess with the work
out, you'll be getting more fit/exercise the more you pedal.

Old February 16th 07, 02:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brossman

maximus unius wrote:

You have sinned against the holy unicycle bible!

Is that because it is a Raleigh?

now here is a mountain bike
http://ventanausa.com/frame_elsaltamontes.html

--
brossman
brossman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14070

Old February 16th 07, 08:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SNES350

brossman wrote:
Is that because it is a Raleigh?

now here is a mountain bike
http://ventanausa.com/frame_elsaltamontes.html

How about a real downhill mountain bike frame:
http://ventanausa.com/frame_elcuervo.html

--
SNES350
SNES350's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12624

Old February 16th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
A trials uni with 110s feels like walking with your shoe laces tied
together.

Yeah I have them on my 16" and they are rubbish

--
thejdw

dunawan wrote:
why are koxx one unicycles so costly???
forrestunifreak wrote:
They are expensive because they use only the finest soft drink cans.

2 unispins landed!
thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230

Old February 18th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onewheelinwierdo

SNES350 wrote:
How about a real downhill mountain bike frame:
http://ventanausa.com/frame_elcuervo.html

Ohhhhhh. Ventanas. hehehehehehe