What made you wanna ride?

Old January 29th 07, 02:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan.jozic

Default What made you wanna ride?

I was driving MTB for a few years, than i saw Uni, when some German
people came here on a camp... Since that I'm in love...

--
ivan.jozic

What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
mother!
ivan.jozic's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12124

Old February 18th 07, 06:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SAVAGE

here's how i got into just riding a uni
one christmas my parents got me a uni, but i didn't use it for 3
years. one day my parents pulled it out and said" why don't you learn
to ride a unicycle?" so i did. i practiced for about a week and i could
ride fine.

then i got sorta bored after 3 or 4 months, i wondered if there were
any tricks you could do on a unicycle...then when i was riding my uni a
guy was talkin w/ some girls and he saw me and we started talking. he
asked me if he could try my uni( i didn't think he ever rode a uni but)
he started doing all these tricks on it and i was impressed. i asked
him his name and he told me he was riley wiklund. he told me he was a
pro unicyclist too. he taught me how to do some basic tricks and told
me if i wanted to learn more about unicycling, come 2 this website.

--
SAVAGE

Don't follow me, FOLLOW JESUS!!!!!

SAVAGE's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13628

Old February 18th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vizdrix13

it seemed like a good idea at the time...turns out it was!

--
vizdrix13

ein-Einrad Traum
vizdrix13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13930