Modified Bike shorts prevent "riding" up leg

Old January 16th 09, 10:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default Modified Bike shorts prevent "riding" up leg

Lately I've switched to wearing separate spandex bike shorts with
loose-fit shorts over them. It's a good combination, but the spandex leg
area was always riding up my legs, and I would constantly have to keep
pulling them back down. It was getting inconvenient and annoying and the
silicone "grippers" lining the inside bottom of the shorts were not
effective.

So I decided to sew some velcro strips (two on each side) onto the
spandex at the bottom of each leg opening, and then I simply attached
each end to the corresponding and existing velcro at the top of my 661
knee/shin guards. Then the 661 top straps go over the attached leg
straps. Problem solved and way more comfortable. Now they stay put!

If anyone would like to see pics let me know.

--
MuniAddict

'*Busted by \\\"Unicycle cop\\\"!*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RjMk4IvWew&fmt=22)