Riders near Huntington beach

Old August 17th 05, 05:24 PM
caw89

Default Riders near Huntington beach

Im heading out to Huntington Beach in a lil bit, and was wondering if
there are any riders in the area that would like to go riding..... Il be
leaving in bout half hour and will take 2 hours to get down there, so
anyone out there want to ride call my cell(I dont bite) (760) 963-9632

So if your in the area and want to ride call me up!

--
caw89 - Cody

'Cody's Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery)

'sixsixone' (http://sixsixone.com/)

AIM: unicaw89
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228

Old August 17th 05, 05:37 PM
kohpee

i would if i weren't stuck @ work, and if my uni weren't out of
commission due to a flat tire and a bent rim.

i'll be heading out to huntington beach next saturday [27th] though, and
hopefully my cx will be patched up by then

--
kohpee

http://www.eddiebanee.net
kohpee's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10282

Old August 17th 05, 05:48 PM
caw89

That sux man, well I might be able to get jared to make another beach
trip on the 27th i dunno....Is there anyone else?

Old August 17th 05, 08:28 PM
leadpan

Huntinton Beach is my stomping ground!
I would join you except I am stuck at work.
I usually ride on the weekends. I recommend when you get there start
from the intersection at PCH and Main street then head toward Bolsa
Chica beach. The distance is approximatly 6miles one way. It's a great
view and ride! In fact my avatar is me riding at Huntington Beach. Have
fun, wish I was there too!

--
leadpan - OC Cokeur

"Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever" - Lance Armstrong
leadpan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9751

Old August 18th 05, 04:06 AM
caw89

Dang man, all you elders at work.....Well it was fun ,i only rid around
the beach section on the stairs and pier......next time i go il give
more warning....

Old August 18th 05, 04:18 AM
kohpee

i'm 21, is that considered an elder in the uni community? i'm just
wondering what kinda demographic there is with unicycling [i suppose i
could search for a related topic on that, but eh, sorry just wanted to
ask here]

Old August 18th 05, 08:30 AM
caw89

No your not really an elder, just older....i dont have a job or car so i
was just messin around.....

Old August 20th 05, 01:07 PM
teachndad

Hey Kohpey,

I noticed you are in La Cresenta. Do you want me to add you to my email
list for the Los Angeles Unicycle Roundup?

See 'http://UnicycleRoundupLA.com/' (http://unicycleroundupla.com/)

--
teachndad - ONE for the...Off Road

Rod Wylie

'MountainUnicyclingLA.com' (http://www.mountainunicycling.us)
'Greater Los Angeles Area Trails - Images'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Greate...Angeles-Trails)
'Greater Los Angeles Area Trails - Descriptions'
(http://tinyurl.com/6h8zn)
teachndad's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/56