Rasmussen out

Old July 27th 07, 05:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simon Brooke

Default Rasmussen out

in message , Donald Munro
') wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In this case, I think we all agree the witches (you know, they wear
black and keep to themselves) really exist.

Simon Brooke wrote:
Harry Potter is living proof.

I knew Gandalf was a doper the moment I set eyes on him.

Hell, the UCI banned pipe weed in the year 1127 of the third age.

;; Drivers in the UK kill more people every single year than
;; Al Qaeda have ever killed worldwide in any single year.

How do I get a body like Rasmussen? Hell and High Water Racing 9 July 23rd 07 02:11 AM
Rasmussen Toast? Davey Crockett[_3_] Racing 27 July 23rd 07 12:30 AM
rasmussen Bounty Bob Racing 12 June 17th 06 09:23 AM
Rasmussen Texan Australia 29 August 1st 05 02:59 AM
Rasmussen Thomas Lund Racing 9 July 17th 05 08:10 PM