Milton Keynes street ride

Old June 23rd 04, 05:48 PM
tom_edmonds

Default Milton Keynes street ride

Hi,
basically a shout out to all riders that are localish to Milton Keynes,
UK. Lewis, Ryan and I are arranging a date to go trials/street uni'in
in MK with Gingerfreek (iain purves), and possibly OWS ( iain said you'd
come). is anyone else interested in coming along, and we can plan our
date to tailer you aswell, looking for a date possibly a week day or
saturday in july.
pm me or post here

--
tom_edmonds - Finally...less talking, more riding

"rest and elevation" we know its all we'll be told, so why do we still
go and wait in A&E all day?
tom_edmonds's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3992

Old June 23rd 04, 06:10 PM
one wheeled stallion

Should be able to- though I'm crap at street!

--
one wheeled stallion - Guerilla Unicyclist

OWS

"...there's nothing I can't manage if I grunt loudly enough" -Mikefule
one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832

Old June 23rd 04, 06:29 PM
tom_edmonds

form what ive heard your a decent rider we all suck at street but it
should still be fun, its basically loads of ledges, quite a few sets of
stairs, all really clean lines everywhere, havent looked around for
muchj to gap yet, i always suss out more places onm my lunchbreak but
hard to tell without a uni what is doable or not

Old June 23rd 04, 07:48 PM
one wheeled stallion

Cool, let me know when you have a date etc (preferably with a bit of
notice, as I tend to spend everything I earn like there is no tomorrow)
so I can get a train ticket!

Old June 23rd 04, 10:53 PM
tom_edmonds

one wheeled stallion wrote:
* .....as I tend to spend everything I earn like there is no
tomorrow.... *

dont we all........this last week ive had to borrow so much money to be
able to afford the train to work. ill give this thread a day or 2 and if
nobody else replies ill makea date for the next 2 weeks, can you do
weekdays?

Old June 24th 04, 07:48 AM
one wheeled stallion

Week days (particularly mon, wed and fri) are probably best for me
actually, as I have work all day sat and sun!

Old January 30th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Hey!
I know this thread is really old but i was in MK the other day and i
rode the 50 set near the train station. Im back into uni big time at
the mo. Anyone wanna come and ride? Espetially you tom, i havent seen
you in ages, we need to go and ride.

--
Eddbmxdude

Why Use two wheels when one is twice as good?
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

Indy using Mayors' Ride to Celebrate Connectivity, Red Carpet for Don and Robert Cycle America Rides 0 July 22nd 04 09:00 AM
Sunday's ride Mikefule Unicycling 19 May 6th 04 04:54 PM
Another interminable write up of a ride Mikefule Unicycling 9 April 1st 04 05:15 AM
lacking in leg strength and stamina exercises? Yuri Budilov General 18 March 23rd 04 02:42 PM
why doesnt kris holm ride street? unibrow Unicycling 23 October 21st 03 10:05 PM