300 miles of secret cycle paths have been discovered

Old May 29th 17, 08:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul Cummins[_7_]

Default 300 miles of secret cycle paths have been discovered

In article , (James
Wilkinson Sword) wrote:

Some cars (4x4s I think) now pay £2000 road tax in the first year!

Only idiots pay road tax

Because it doesn't exist, and no-one has to pay non-existent taxes.
--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981

Old May 29th 17, 08:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 8:45:15 PM UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 29 May 2017 19:46:31 +0100, wrote:

On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 7:04:49 PM UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 29 May 2017 18:01:18 +0100, wrote:

On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 5:14:01 PM UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 29 May 2017 16:57:37 +0100, wrote:

On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 4:28:29 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 29/05/2017 02:29, wrote:

On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 11:52:08 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On Fri, 19 May 2017 21:50:57 +0100, Rob Morley
wrote:
(Paul Cummins) wrote:
(James Wilkinson Sword) wrote:

It's road tax, everybody calls it that.

I'm part of Everyone... and I don't call it Road Tax - I call it
Vehicle Excise Duty, because that's what it is called.
So you are incorrect.

He's a perennial idiot, you should expect no different.

The idiots are the ones who call it VED. Look up the word colloquial.

There's nothing wrong with calling Road Tax "VED".

But everything wrong with calling VED "Road Tax".

Au contraire. There is precisely nothing wrong with calling Road Tax
"Road Tax".

There wouldn't be road tax actually existed.
Calling VED road tax leads to violence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t_3lrkjSr4

Only when cyclists think they should get their roads for free.

The roads cyclist use are paid for with council tax and cyclists on average pay more council tax than motorists. Even Autoholics Anonymous agree with this.

You pay zero road tax and petrol tax, so a lot less.

No one pays road tax because it does not exist.

Oh do grow up.

If I want to buy a gallon of petrol I pay the same price as anyone.

How much does your bicycle use while going along the roads the cars are paying for?

Thanks for showing a video of morons on freeloading bicycles.

Bicycles are objects, they cannot be freeloading.

Do grow up. Anyone with half a brain could tell I was referring to the cyclists.

I have more than half a brain. Besides, Hemispherectomy does not reduce a persons intelligence

Again, you're showing your lack of intelligence. Try not to interpret posts like a computer program.

"The car crashed into the wall" - would you say that was incorrect because the driver was the one controlling it?

That is not possible, motorists never make mistakes.

We don't lose balance anyway.

Please try to prove your own point in future.

The point has been proven many times.
The only way to redeem yourself is to show where in government legislation this 'road tax' is defined.

Type "road tax" without the quotes into google. First link is the government website.

And it's called Vehicle Tax not road tax.
W^5

Who gives a **** except sad little ****wits like yourself. Go stand on a bridge and note down train numbers or something.

The name of the tax changes nothing, the fact is cars pay, bicycles don't, so move over, or use the ****ing cycle paths we provide for you.

Cars pay nothing, motorists pay 60% of the motorway maintenance budget through VED.

Yeah right, like the government carefully places it into different categories. The fact remains if you drive a car you give a lot of money to the government that a cyclist does not.

As I said even Autoholics Anonymous admit cyclists are more likely to be high rate tax payers than motorists.

High rate tax payers have 4x4s, Mercs, etc.

There's everything wrong with insisting that everyone else does the same
and/or that the auditor doesn't know what Road Tax is, when there isn't
a sentient adult in the UK who doesn't know what Road Tax is..

And we are back to Hoovers.

You ought at least to be admired for admitting your own deficiency of
sentience.

?

Were the words too long for you?

Just because the terminally unwashed refer to vacuum cleaners as Hoovers does not make it the correct term.

That would be 99.9% of the population. People like you who use the "correct term" for everything as though you were playing a game of scrabble have a very small brain so have to do everything precisely by rules, it's too difficult for you to think for yourself. Is there a cure for OCD yet?

So you agree cyclists are in the top 0.1% intelligent portion of the population.

Only you could misunderstand what I wrote to mean that.

Is there any words in that sentence you do not understand?

I wasn't the one placing "?" as a reply.

?

I hope you just wasted your time replying to this, as you're now killfiled

Translated 'I lost the argument'.

Old May 29th 17, 09:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 9:11:12 PM UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 29 May 2017 20:55:00 +0100, Paul Cummins wrote:

In article , (James
Wilkinson Sword) wrote:

Some cars (4x4s I think) now pay £2000 road tax in the first year!

Only idiots pay road tax

Because it doesn't exist, and no-one has to pay non-existent taxes.

Don't be a silly boy. A Hoover is a vacuum,

How many Hoovers in a Pascal?

Old May 29th 17, 10:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
(Paul Cummins) wrote:
[...]

killfiled and I won't see it or any replies underneath it. You're a
tedious low intelligence OCD-ridden psychopath.

Added to Hucker's huge killfile.
Soon there will be nobody left for the unemployable cowardly little ******
to add to his killfile.
Nat, one of the two women he has ever known said the below about Hucker's
penis:
"It's a ****ing little ******"

Old May 29th 17, 10:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 10:10:04 PM UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 29 May 2017 22:03:00 +0100, Paul Cummins wrote:

In article , (James
Wilkinson Sword) wrote:

If I want to buy a gallon of petrol I pay the same price as
anyone.

How much does your bicycle use while going along the roads the cars
are paying for?

Cars don't pay for roads.
Their slaves pay for 60% of the motorway maintenance budget and nothing else.

London cycle paths somebody[_2_] Techniques 12 December 2nd 15 12:34 AM
Cycle Paths or Not? Steve C[_2_] UK 49 May 15th 08 09:32 PM
Discovered an amazing meditation secret [email protected] Techniques 1 April 19th 08 06:01 AM
Cycle paths or psyclepaths? Tom Crispin UK 58 April 13th 08 12:22 PM
I've discovered the magic secret Arthur Clune UK 7 August 29th 05 08:55 PM