05 torker DX wheelset for street

Old May 21st 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default 05 torker DX wheelset for street

since seeing that vid called new video i was wondering of what you all
thought of a 05 torker dx wheelset for street not that i would be
buying one soon but ...yeah.

--
JUNGAUNI

Unicycle for Christ

JUNGAUNI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11801

Old May 21st 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

does nobody want to answer my question or shall we just let this die?

Old May 21st 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Unfortunatly the time period you posted between was mostly british
riders on here. They dont sell DX's here . Be patient someone
will help.

Mike

--
swarbrim

add me at

'i like things big' Amanda

'I prefer "badunkadunk", myself' Dudewithasock
swarbrim's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

Old May 21st 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

yeah its an alright wheel set.. heavy tho..

--
maxisback

Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
quit are just dumb
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old May 21st 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Wouldnt the 06 wheelset be easier to get than the 05?

I also want to get a DX from the earlier years for a beefy freestyle
uni, but been having a hard time coming across any of them.

To answer your question, yes, it make a decent wheelset for street.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more, so leave
me alone about it!~*~

'*!Gallery!*' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/jpkoz) ' and HERE!'
(http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)