Best Uni Photo thread

Old January 5th 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Best Uni Photo thread

GILD wrote:
UniHoki with 661s?
And they call me a 'fairy' (http://tinyurl.com/b6moe)?!?

Well it is Hockey, shouldn't you dress up like hockey players?

NIce pic tho.
Did you have to get council permission to close the road?

The film fest gets permission to close the street for the whole
festival it's great having the street closed for three days! we also
get to set up trials obsticals this year we had this set up.

|Filename: unihockey3.jpg |

Tellurider

There's a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness".
Tellurider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4972

Old January 5th 06, 02:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Tellurider wrote:
Well it is Hockey, shouldn't you dress up like hockey players?

Well, close enough. We call it UniHoki and we're only now beginning to
wake up to the wonders of shin guards.
Shh, don't tell the EMU crowd.

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'map'
(http://www.frappr.com/unicycleworld)
_if_i'm_murdered,_don't_execute_my_killer._
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx)
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purp...ld-in-time.php)

Old January 5th 06, 02:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

litldude2 wrote:
Are you sure those aren't out of order, or does it snow more in the
spring than winter in Nottingham?

They're definately in order. I was away camping in the second picture.
Like John said, it was the Peak District, which has it's own very
bizarre weather system, so it might snow in April when it's toasty warm
elsewhere.

Joe

--
joemarshall

my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuq44

Old January 7th 06, 02:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Hey guys. I know its pretty late in the show but i ran accross a pic of
my friend John that is one of my favorites:

[image: http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d4...e1caption.jpg]

--
mango

*Neener, neener, neener. *-harper
mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

Old January 7th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

That's beautiful, it reminds me of home in New Mexico.

--
Michea

KH trials: 12.46 lbs.
Onza: 13.23 lbs. Qu-Ax Splined: 14.44 lbs.
Koxx-one Devil: 13.23 lbs.
Landing that new trick for the first time: Weightless.
For taking a crap there's Sitting Down. For everything else, there's
Unicycle.
Michea's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11044

Old January 7th 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

This one I meant reminded me of NM. Where was it?

forrestunifreak wrote:
This one's not too spectacular, but it just looks funny the way I'm
rolling off.

Old January 7th 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

manu2015 wrote:
One for the incredible-styled unicyclist , and the other for the
light, the colours and the symmetry.

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=11352173 22]

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=11352173 22]

Manuel

Hey Manuel,

Just curious if you have ridden at Museu d'Art Contemporani de
Barcelona (MACBA) or like on the vent or the stage down to a ramp? Or
any more or less famous skate spots?
and if, got any pictures?
peace out-

--
eljest

the life is what you make it
eljest's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8460

Old January 8th 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Hi,

Absolutely, I often ride in front of the Macba. As i often ride with a
skateboarder friend, we sometimes go to Sants Estacio to (where i
landed my first unispin 360, it's a place full of history for me). When
i want to practice grinds i usually go to plaza Universitat with its
perfect black marble curbs. These are 3 very famous skate spots.
But I'm sorry i don't have any photo.

The colored photo was shot in the Guell Park, a great place for a sunny
sunday ride with little and nice muni spots. The B&W one is from plaza
Tetuan

Part of the third video i did was filmed in the Forum, it's a gigantic
street spot. http://manu2015.free.fr/video_street-3.avi

Manuel

--
manu2015
manu2015's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9834

Old January 15th 06, 11:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

manu2015 wrote:
Hi,
Absolutely, I often ride in front of the Macba. As i often ride with a
skateboarder friend, we sometimes go to Sants Estacio to (where i
landed my first unispin 360, it's a place full of history for me). When
i want to practice grinds i usually go to plaza Universitat with its
perfect black marble curbs. These are 3 very famous skate spots.
But I'm sorry i don't have any photo.

The colored photo was shot in the Guell Park, a great place for a sunny
sunday ride with little and nice muni spots. The B&W one is from plaza
Tetuan

Part of the third video i did was filmed in the Forum, it's a gigantic
street spot. http://manu2015.free.fr/video_street-3.avi

Manuel

Hey, oh sweet, so you havn't bumped into any skate pro? hehe

yeah I've heard of them all, that's really nice. Okey I'll check that
video.
thanks

by the way, have you grind that ledge which continue onto a rail?
That's pretty awesome rail.

- simon

Old January 15th 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I'll contribute. This is me during the Leaf River Days parade in
northern Illinois last June. I remember riding up to the crowd and
doing a rolling hop, but I still don't remember looking straight at
what now seems to be the camera.

Here ya go Bruce. Thanks for saving that for me.

[image:
http://netfiles.uiuc.edu/saupperl/sh...de%20jump.jpg]

Edit: page 11 pwn3g

--