...or how about 24 hrs of Great Glen (NH)

Old February 10th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default ...or how about 24 hrs of Great Glen (NH)

So how about this race? Aug 12-13, 2006

'24 Hours of Great Glen (Pinkham Notch, NH)'
(http://www.24hoursofgreatglen.com/about.html)

Let's get a team for this or the '24 hrs race at Allamuchy.'

steveyo

steveyo

...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

Old February 12th 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I'm up for the Great Glen one!

--
evil-nick

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

Old February 12th 06, 01:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

evil-nick wrote:
I'm up for the Great Glen one!

OK - let's get two more people and we'll be good to go!

Old February 12th 06, 03:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I've seen you two ride, You are both dynamo's. I would slow things down
considerably, so I'll sit this one out.

That 2 mile trail race in the mud and rain, in Albany last year, with
Steveyo, that was extremely challenging for me. While Steve, you made
it look easy, making it in probably half the time of my lap.

--
Chrashing

Regards,___________If the sun is shinning I want to be riding.
Ken
Chrashing's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7501

Old February 12th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Chrashing wrote:
I've seen you two ride, You are both dynamo's. I would slow things down
considerably, so I'll sit this one out.

That 2 mile trail race in the mud and rain, in Albany last year, with
Steveyo, that was extremely challenging for me. While Steve, you made
it look easy, making it in probably half the time of my lap.

Come on, Ken! Start training now and you could be a Navy Seal by the
time this race comes around.

Old February 12th 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I might be in, but I have no idea whats going on at that time. I'll fill
you in when I learn more about what ill be up to.

--
Brian O.

Old February 13th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I'm going to try and just clear my calendar now Also will give me
plenty of time to train

Has anyone done this one before on a uni?

Old February 13th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Sounds fun! I would love to do it.

--
KcTheAcy

¤-Kaycee
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Kaycees-Unicycle-gallery

http://www.maineunicyclist.2ya.com/
KcTheAcy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5003

Old February 13th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

evil-nick wrote:
I'm going to try and just clear my calendar now Also will give me
plenty of time to train

Has anyone done this one before on a uni?

Apparently a unicyclist did this race solo a few years ago according to
the race director.

Old February 13th 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

KcTheAcy wrote:
Sounds fun! I would love to do it.

That's three. One more and we should sign up.