-T-shirt Ideas

Old February 21st 06, 03:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default -T-shirt Ideas

I recently bought some blank T-Shirts for unicycling. I want to put some
catchy phrases, pictures, etc on them. Any ideas? Be creative and help
me out.

--
onewheeling
onewheeling's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11307

Old February 21st 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i think you should print one with "Can fat people go skinny-dipping?"
written on it!
Or you could use the top phrase on my sig?

--
Eddbmxdude

Why Use two wheels when one is twice as good?

Its like England here....... Iv never seen so much sun!

If quizz's are quizzical, what are tests?
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

Old February 21st 06, 04:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

1. The other wheel is up your ass.
2. Get a design of a unicyclist riding over a biker.
3. Do a design of a bike cut in half.

If I come up with more I'll post them. I might even do the bike
design. How many colors are you going to use, or are you just doing
iron on?

--
koebwil

"I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

Old February 21st 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I second what chosen said, a nice matt black image of a unispin looks
alot cooler than a half witty one liner

--
Lucas1wheel
Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

Old February 21st 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

do someting like this...

|Filename: NUA.jpg |

irvinegr

Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

Old February 21st 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Yep, I'm with the two above me. Or I suppose if you really want a
one-liner, put the phrase on the front, and still put the pic on the
back. Might work.

--
Zee
Zee's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11061

Old February 21st 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

yes i too would love some unicycling shirts

i would pay for them and what not so if any of u are in the t-****
bussness tell me i would but some shirts

--
Mike The Uni Man
Mike The Uni Man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11729

Old February 21st 06, 11:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Mike The Uni Man wrote:
the t-**** bussness

I found that hilarious.
Anyway I like that baseball looking one. If I could find a 3/4 ringer
shirt with red sleeves and piping that would be perfect on there.

Old February 21st 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

koebwil wrote:
I found that hilarious.
Anyway I like that baseball looking one. If I could find a 3/4 ringer
shirt with red sleeves and piping that would be perfect on there.

o lol i ment shirt

Old February 21st 06, 11:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Mike The Uni Man wrote:
o lol i ment shirt

It's not what you said though, and shirt wouldn't have been as funny.