Mountain Bikers' Alleged "Love of Nature"

Old April 17th 08, 03:03 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Romain

Default Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

Tom Sherman wrote:
Mike Romain wrote:
V-for-Vendicar wrote:
"Mike Romain" wrote
And we feel really bad for you about that too Lloyd. You really
should have taken that basket weaving 101 course like you mommy said
and maybe you could have caught up.

Idiot KKKonservative Romain remains blissfully ignorant of the fact
that the solar cycle is 22 years long.

MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN

For someone loose with words, you are awful dumb. You 'assume' I mean
the 'Hale' sun cycle which is 22 years.

You conveniently forget about the Gleissberg cycle which is 87 years
'or' Suess cycle which is 210 years or the Hallstatt cycle which is
2300 years or the Schwabe cycle which is 11 years.

Then there are the carbon 14 sun cycles of 105, 131, 232, 385, 504,
805, 2,241 years.

Or the Upper Permain cycle that shows 2500 year sun cycles.

Then you can get into the Milankovich earth cycles and on and on...

Yup, global warming is all man made for sure eh. LOL!

Figure we had fern trees growing at the North Pole in the Triassic
period and tell me more about this 'man made' global warming. I have
fern fossils I picked up on the shore of James Bay even.

Unaware of plate tectonics, eh?

Nope, I am fully aware of it unlike you obviously and the 'fact' that
the north pole was still at the north pole or we could just call it the
'top of the world' so as to not confuse, back when the super-continent
of Panagea was at it's hey day in the Triassic period.

The top of the world had coniferous and fern trees and the equator was
more desert like and dry.

Mike
Old April 17th 08, 03:11 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Romain

V-for-Vendicar wrote:
Figure we had fern trees growing at the North Pole in the Triassic
period and tell me more about this 'man made' global warmininternet or how to read headers I see.g. I have
fern fossils I picked up on the shore of James Bay even.

"Tom Sherman" wrote
Unaware of plate tectonics, eh?

He's a RepubliKKKan. So he is completely unaware of everthing except
beer, the dog who's humping his toothless wife, and his Rust Bucket.

So you are not only ignorant of Science, but have no clue on the
internet or how to read headers I see.

You, for all your mouth are like fighting an unarmed man. Are you
'Sure' you aren't Mike Vandeman in drag?

Mike

Old April 18th 08, 08:07 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
V-for-Vendicar

"Mike Romain" wrote
Not into science eh.

Soon is a politically motivated quack.

"Mike Romain" wrote
You might want to read a bit

He is associated with the ultra-KKKonservative George C. Marshall Institute,
where he recently co-authored Lessons and Limits of Climate History: Was
20th Century Climate Unusual? with KKKonservative Propagandist Sallie
Baliunas. The pair have also written for the Ultra-KKKonservative Fraser
Institute of Canada regarding Sun-climate connections. Soon and Baliunas
have generated controversy because their research was funded in part by the
American Petroleum Institute , a trade association involved in improper
influence over U.S. climate change policy.

He is chief science adviser to the Science and Public Policy Institute. A
one man "organization" created by KKKonservative Quack Fred Singer, who has
a long record of propagandizing for companies like Renolds Tobacco, by
denying that there was sufficient evidence to link cancer with smoking.

Ahahahahahahahahaha.....

MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN N

Old April 18th 08, 08:16 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
V-for-Vendicar

"DI" wrote
For someone loose with words, you are awful dumb. You 'assume' I mean
the 'Hale' sun cycle which is 22 years.

You conveniently forget about the Gleissberg cycle which is 87 years 'or'
Suess cycle which is 210 years or the Hallstatt cycle which is 2300 years
or the Schwabe cycle which is 11 years.

Then there are the carbon 14 sun cycles of 105, 131, 232, 385, 504, 805,
2,241 years.

None of which can actually be said to exist, with the exception of the 22
year cycle.

MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN

Or the Upper Permain cycle that shows 2500 year sun cycles.

Then you can get into the Milankovich earth cycles and on and on...

Yup, global warming is all man made for sure eh. LOL!

Figure we had fern trees growing at the North Pole in the Triassic period
and tell me more about this 'man made' global warming. I have fern
fossils I picked up on the shore of James Bay even.

Mike

Don't confuse him with facts, he can't understand them/

Old April 18th 08, 08:18 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
V-for-Vendicar

"Mike Romain" wrote
The top of the world had coniferous and fern trees and the equator was
more desert like and dry.

Get back to us should Pangea reform over the next 100 years will ya....

MMMMMMMOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN

Old April 19th 08, 03:08 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jym Dyer

=v= I fixed the stupid thread title, in part because Earth Day
is coming and greenwashers will be out in force, trying to
peddle half-assed solutions in the form of cars that have only
marginal ecological value.
_Jym_

Old April 19th 08, 09:53 PM posted to sci.environment,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment
V-for-Vendicar

"Jym Dyer" wrote
I fixed the stupid thread title, in part because Earth Day
is coming and greenwashers will be out in force, trying to
peddle half-assed solutions in the form of cars that have only
marginal ecological value.

I await Jym Dyer's Full Assed solution.