dirty scum

Old September 9th 03, 06:27 PM
Temp3st

Default dirty scum

So there I was riding innocently up a fairly busy and extremely steep major
road when some t**t decides to drive past me and get his mate to
squirt/spit/god knows water at me.

I find this behaviour totally disgusting and disgraceful.
As if any decent member of society would do that to a pedestrian on the
street?

But of course its ok when its a cyclist and your doing 40+mph in a car -
speeding away at the time.

I didn't get the reg of the car - but if I see him again he's gonna get
reported!!

Old September 9th 03, 06:45 PM
Andy Hibbins

Temp3st wrote:

So there I was riding innocently up a fairly busy and extremely steep
major road when some t**t decides to drive past me and get his mate to
squirt/spit/god knows water at me.

Bloody idiots.

I find this behaviour totally disgusting and disgraceful.
As if any decent member of society would do that to a pedestrian on the
street?

Yeah but remember these retards aren't decent members of society. Some folk
don't have any decency in them.

But of course its ok when its a cyclist and your doing 40+mph in a car -
speeding away at the time.

Obviously they are the lowest of the low, and feel that doing this made
their sh*t days a little better.

Old September 9th 03, 07:27 PM

Don't let the *******s grind you down mate. Shame were not allowed to carry
paintball guns.!

If I was in the car behind, I would have taken the reg. number and pulled
you over to give you a note of it. People don't do enough to stop crap like
this. I bet they will do it again because they got away with it.

"Temp3st" m wrote in
message ...

Old September 9th 03, 09:21 PM
Neal Milne

Bit OT but I reckon most of the asylum seekers and economic immigrants the
Sun and the politicians are so keen to keep out of the country would make
far better citizens than the Made in Britain scumbag wastes of skin you've
enountered. Best to try and rise above it but if you ever end up next to
them in traffic then an SPD cleat down the door is in order.

Old September 9th 03, 09:25 PM
David Hansen

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 18:27:58 +0100 someone who may be "Temp3st"
m wrote this:-

I didn't get the reg of the car - but if I see him again he's gonna get
reported!!

Imagine following them home, dragging them outside and feeding them
feet first into your Saddam style shredder, then burning their house
down with the rest of their family inside.

prevents me using the RIP Act 2000.
Old September 9th 03, 09:29 PM
Eatmorepies

"Temp3st" m wrote in
message ...
So there I was riding innocently up a fairly busy and extremely steep

major
road when some t**t decides to drive past me and get his mate to
squirt/spit/god knows water at me.

Something similar happened to me in late July. I felt a thump on the arm as
a car came by and an apple smashed on my stem and bars. I felt very lucky
that it didn't hit me on the ear - bruised my arm quite badly. No chance to
get their number but I still look out for purple mark 3 escorts.

John

Old September 9th 03, 09:41 PM
andrew

"Temp3st" m wrote in
message ...
So there I was riding innocently up a fairly busy and extremely steep

major
road when some t**t decides to drive past me and get his mate to
squirt/spit/god knows water at me.

This happened to a mate of mine out with his club. Fortuntely it was just
the washers.

Unhappily for the driver the next set of lights were at Red and my mate taps
on the window which the driver then obligingly winds down.

He then got a blast from my mates water bottle full in the face.

Lycra lout? Possibly. Funny? You bet.

--
Andrew

"Look laddie, if you're in the penalty area and aren't quite sure what to do
with the ball, just stick it in the net and we'll discuss all your options
afterwards."

Old September 10th 03, 08:41 AM
Lee

"Temp3st" m wrote in
message ...
So there I was riding innocently up a fairly busy and extremely steep

major
road when some t**t decides to drive past me and get his mate to
squirt/spit/god knows water at me.

I find this behaviour totally disgusting and disgraceful.
As if any decent member of society would do that to a pedestrian on the
street?

But of course its ok when its a cyclist and your doing 40+mph in a car -
speeding away at the time.

I didn't get the reg of the car - but if I see him again he's gonna get
reported!!

I had a much worse experience - see my post "Are cyclists legitimate
targets" above!

Lee

Old September 10th 03, 09:44 PM
Peter B

"Eatmorepies" wrote in message
No chance to
get their number but I still look out for purple mark 3 escorts.

Class motor mate ;-)

Pete

Old September 12th 03, 12:59 AM
dailuggs

m wrote this:-
I didn't get the reg of the car - but if I see him again he's gonna get
reported!!

Imagine following them home, dragging them outside and feeding them feet
first into your Saddam style shredder, then burning their house down
with the rest of their family inside.
--
David Hansen, Edinburgh | PGP email preferred-key number F566DA0E I
will always explain revoked keys, unless the UK government prevents me

jesus m8- just some water on you and your imagining killing them and
their family!

spd's down car doors- think a similar things been discussed on "Oh I
Love Bike Rage " - dont react violently- verbaly yes and wave your arms
about but criminal damage is not acceptable

i like the bottles of water in the guys face- eye for an eye and tooth
for a tooth and all that- dont stoop to their level guys, although im
sure no-one has actually sp'd (like the term?) a car door, and the guy
in the car aint stupid and not gonna notice you doing it- its more
trouble than its worth

P&L