05" KH parts

Old February 25th 05, 07:26 PM
cyberpunk

Default 05" KH parts

Is there anywhere 05" KH parts are availibe, like wheelset, frame? Even
on kris's catalog he dosn't list spare parts. Let alone them being
availible else where.

--
cyberpunk

Quick Press ctrl+W
cyberpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8923

Old February 25th 05, 07:35 PM
mango

Have no fear, amigo.

People gonna be breakin' stuff soon enough on their 05's and theyre
gonna need replacement parts. Don't forget you can always call up
Bedford or uni.com and ask.

--
mango - unity - as 1 stand together
mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

Old February 25th 05, 07:38 PM
cyberpunk

Never REALLY thought about calling someone ^^. I just love the KH
frames ^^. I wonder if you could get an unpainted one. Sad part is
unpainted would probably cost more then painted.

Old February 25th 05, 07:47 PM
jagur

i asked about a KH 2005 frame only about 3 months ago and the answer was
no.

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
-forget_your_life-
--------------------------------------
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*

Old February 25th 05, 07:56 PM
cyberpunk

Probably just trying to sell full uni's, and make as much money possible
for now, insted if indivudualizing parts, which I can't blame them for,
i'd do the same! Hell, everything but pedals, and tire, Is KH made. I
just really wish there were more frame choices for us, I don't like
uni's much. And no one seems to know how much they weigh.

Old February 25th 05, 08:26 PM
Evan Byrne

I asked darren about 2 weeks ago and he said it would be about a year
and a half before parts come out.

--
Evan Byrne

Why Ride 2 wheels when you can ride one?
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old February 25th 05, 08:28 PM
The Munieer

cyberpunk wrote:
* And no one seems to know how much they weigh. *

Two ideas-

Call up uni.com and ask them to weigh the frame on their scale. I have
done this before.
or
check out the uni.com UK website. Some weights are posted there, but I
can't remember if frames have weights.

--
The Munieer - AKA Teachndad

Rod Wylie

'MountainUnicyclingLA.com' (http://www.mountainunicycling.us)
'Greater Los Angeles Area Trails - Images' (http://tinyurl.com/4otql)
'Greater Los Angeles Area Trails - Descriptions'
(http://tinyurl.com/6h8zn)

The Munieer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/736

Old February 25th 05, 08:30 PM
Evan Byrne

I am planing on building up a muni for me, but i want the New KH frame,
would anyone want to buy the wheel off me if i bought the whole uni?

Old February 25th 05, 08:38 PM
cyberpunk

Is it a 20" or 24"? If its a 20", I'll buy it Evan!

Old February 25th 05, 11:39 PM
rogeratunicycledotcom

There is another batch under production at the moment of KH's. I will
see if they can slip in some extra frames so the dealer can all have
some to sell. It does look as if there is a demand.

Roger

--
rogeratunicycledotcom - ok ish Unicyclist

Unicycle.com in the UK
www.unicycle.uk.com
The UK's Unicycle Source
rogeratunicycledotcom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4116