05" KH parts

Old February 26th 05, 06:07 AM
cyberpunk

Why would you want steel? So much heavier. And Darren, you need to yell
at kris, we want frames now!

--
cyberpunk

Quick Press ctrl+W
cyberpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8923

Old February 26th 05, 06:49 AM
Klaas Bil

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:56:50 -0600, "cyberpunk" wrote:

And no one seems to know how much they weigh.

Saved from krisholm.com, haven't checked if it is still on the

Frame
7005 Aluminum alloy, ovalized tubing, with brake mounts.
Weight: 679 g

(That's for the KH24 Freeride)

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
people who unicycle are shyly exhibitionistic - GILD

Old February 26th 05, 06:51 AM
jagur

Darren wrote:
*

If you want a 2005 KH unicycle with a 2004 steel frame, I can do that.
I have already done it for a
few people. *

naw thats ok, i have a Hunter to play with now so im good.

Others wanted the steel frame with the new wheel set as well.

sounds like you have a few spare 2005 frames sitting around with no
wheel then.

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
-forget_your_life-
--------------------------------------
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*

Old February 26th 05, 05:41 PM
Tmornstar

I want a KH 29. Put me on that list, too!
Tommy

--
Tmornstar - Grandmaster 2T

Tommy Thompson
(No PMs. please)
Memphis Unicycle Club
Please vist our web site:
http://www.memphisunicycleclub.com
Tmornstar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/658

Old February 26th 05, 06:43 PM
Evan Byrne

So what would be the fastest way of getting one of the aluminum frames?
Uni.com? Darren? Uni.uk.com?

--
Evan Byrne

Why Ride 2 wheels when you can ride one?
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old February 26th 05, 08:43 PM
jagur

Evan Byrne wrote:
*So what would be the fastest way of getting one of the aluminum
frames? Uni.com? Darren? Uni.uk.com? *

if money is no object then just next day air it from anyone of those
locations. thats pretty fast.

Old February 26th 05, 09:38 PM
Evan Byrne

but none of those sell JUST the frames

Old February 26th 05, 11:16 PM
jagur

Evan Byrne wrote:
*but none of those sell JUST the frames *

it souldnt be to hard to sell the wheel if you buy the whole thing.
i'll buy the Fusion seat

Old February 27th 05, 01:07 AM
Evan Byrne

humm....Maybe i will buy one and sell off the rest.

the only parts i want are the pedals,frame, and rail adaptor.