Wrong wrong wrong.... (ON topic)

Old March 7th 09, 07:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Nick L Plate

Default Wrong wrong wrong.... (ON topic)

On 3 Mar, 01:38, Nick L Plate wrote:
On 2 Mar, 23:53, wrote:

It's easy to weigh wheelsets without tires.

It's easier to leave it on. *Front wheel1600gincluding spoke ties,
frame fastening devices, tyre mounting substance, base tape, tubular
and *dust elimination device to valve in black. *And bearing oil/
grease and air at 90psi and linseed oil for my nipples. *No added
sweat. *I want yellow caps.
TJ

That is 1300g not 1600g

TJ