Gerdemann's Claims

Old October 6th 09, 10:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default Gerdemann's Claims

Gerdemann has stated over and over that they are free to test his blood any
way they like to look for drugs. He is angry that his career is being
threatened by people who want to make charges without proof of anything
except blood values that they don't "usually" see.

From some of the comments I've read here many people would be perfectly
willing to screw up someone's career and life without a shred of evidence
save a single test that couldn't prove a thing without several backups.

We do know that Keith only needs a rumor to take someone out of racing.
Several others here think that he is on the right track as well.

And of course it now appears that none of Gerdemann's samples have been
saved so the word from the lynch mob is that he was guilty but it can't be
proven.

Old October 7th 09, 02:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Oct 6, 4:35*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
Gerdemann has stated over and over that they are free to test his blood any
way they like to look for drugs. He is angry that his career is being
threatened by people who want to make charges without proof of anything
except blood values that they don't "usually" see.

From some of the comments I've read here many people would be perfectly
willing to screw up someone's career and life without a shred of evidence
save a single test that couldn't prove a thing without several backups.

We do know that Keith only needs a rumor to take someone out of racing.
Several others here think that he is on the right track as well.

And of course it now appears that none of Gerdemann's samples have been
saved so the word from the lynch mob is that he was guilty but it can't be
proven.

Tom -

Why don't you make this much sense in the other 99.9% of your posts?

I agree with your analysis of the Gerdemann situation - so far, at
least.

-rj
Old October 7th 09, 02:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Oct 6, 8:44*pm, ronaldo_jeremiah
wrote:
On Oct 6, 4:35*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:

Gerdemann has stated over and over that they are free to test his blood any
way they like to look for drugs. He is angry that his career is being
threatened by people who want to make charges without proof of anything
except blood values that they don't "usually" see.

From some of the comments I've read here many people would be perfectly
willing to screw up someone's career and life without a shred of evidence
save a single test that couldn't prove a thing without several backups.

We do know that Keith only needs a rumor to take someone out of racing.
Several others here think that he is on the right track as well.

And of course it now appears that none of Gerdemann's samples have been
saved so the word from the lynch mob is that he was guilty but it can't be
proven.

Tom -

Why don't you make this much sense in the other 99.9% of your posts?

I agree with your analysis of the Gerdemann situation - so far, at
least.

-rj

It's possible we are witnessing a new Kunich..... a new age of
sorts...Kunichmania? The Kunlinnium?
Old October 7th 09, 03:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

wrote:

On Oct 6, 4:35*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:

Gerdemann has stated over and over that they are free to test his blood any
way they like to look for drugs. He is angry that his career is being
threatened by people who want to make charges without proof of anything
except blood values that they don't "usually" see.

From some of the comments I've read here many people would be perfectly
willing to screw up someone's career and life without a shred of evidence
save a single test that couldn't prove a thing without several backups.

We do know that Keith only needs a rumor to take someone out of racing.
Several others here think that he is on the right track as well.

And of course it now appears that none of Gerdemann's samples have been
saved so the word from the lynch mob is that he was guilty but it can't be
proven.

Tom -

Why don't you make this much sense in the other 99.9% of your posts?

I agree with your analysis of the Gerdemann situation - so far, at
least.

-rj

It's possible we are witnessing a new Kunich..... a new age of
sorts...Kunichmania? *The Kunlinnium?

isn't it more likely that some script-kiddie hacked his account/email
address etc.?
Old October 7th 09, 03:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Rik Van Slick

Hi;

I am a frequent reader, and an infrequent poster, and shamefully
admit that I think that Kunich may actually have a valid point.

I now must go have a cleansing cleansing shower.
Old October 7th 09, 05:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Charles[_2_]

Either his computer was hacked, or his brain was altered.

wrote:

On Oct 6, 4:35*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:

Gerdemann has stated over and over that they are free to test his blood any
way they like to look for drugs. He is angry that his career is being
threatened by people who want to make charges without proof of anything
except blood values that they don't "usually" see.

From some of the comments I've read here many people would be perfectly
willing to screw up someone's career and life without a shred of evidence
save a single test that couldn't prove a thing without several backups.

We do know that Keith only needs a rumor to take someone out of racing.
Several others here think that he is on the right track as well.

And of course it now appears that none of Gerdemann's samples have been
saved so the word from the lynch mob is that he was guilty but it can't be
proven.

Tom -

Why don't you make this much sense in the other 99.9% of your posts?

I agree with your analysis of the Gerdemann situation - so far, at
least.

-rj

It's possible we are witnessing a new Kunich..... a new age of
sorts...Kunichmania? *The Kunlinnium?- Hide quoted text -

Old October 7th 09, 05:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:

On Oct 6, 4:35*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:

Gerdemann has stated over and over that they are free to test his blood any
way they like to look for drugs. He is angry that his career is being
threatened by people who want to make charges without proof of anything
except blood values that they don't "usually" see.

From some of the comments I've read here many people would be perfectly
[...]

Tom always believes that the riders don't dope and even
if they do, which they don't, they are being witch-hunted.

Occasionally, that's actually what is going on.

Ben
Old October 7th 09, 09:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
Why don't you make this much sense in the other 99.9% of your posts?

I agree with your analysis of the Gerdemann situation - so far, at
least.

A stopped clock ?

Mike Vandemans Claims About Airplanes. Kayak44 Social Issues 0 September 7th 09 02:55 PM
Kunich claims he has chicken skin* Anton Berlin Racing 0 August 26th 09 02:07 AM
claims..... sal bass Techniques 9 February 26th 07 01:12 AM
Claims direct bird. Simon Mason UK 2 April 29th 05 11:51 AM
Origin of "Lance is a Doper" Claims? RJG Racing 28 July 16th 04 11:38 PM