recovering a fushionless kh seat?

Old July 28th 05, 07:41 AM
saam

Default recovering a fushionless kh seat?

help me please,

i want to cut down my KH seat (with the stapled on cover), but i don't
know how to put the cover back on.

i remember JC saying something about sewing loopy thingys onto the
bottom edge instead of puching holes, to prevent the cover from ripping
(homemade fushion). is this needed, has anybody been successfull in
doing this?

my other ideas are using a hot glue gun to recover my seat or restapling
it with a hardcore stapler (which i don't have)

if any body has recovered their Fushionless KH seat could you please
tell me how you did it

thanks
sam

PS. i don't want to buy a fushion cover

--
saam - Half the Bike, Twice the Fun

Life is only as fun as you make it

(add me)
saam's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9168

Old July 28th 05, 10:16 AM
fexnix

I cut the foam from my KH style seat in half.

then i just cut some of the cover off and stapled it on again.
The stapling part was a bit tricky but it worked out fine.

[image: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums...09/sadlen.jpg]

--
fexnix - 75 cm sidehop

'*My fresh gallery*' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
'knarkargänget' (http://surl.se/elt)
fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381

Old July 28th 05, 05:56 PM
cyberpunk

Its better for freestyle and street, ridding. Makes it easier to pull
the seat out, and back under you, for tricks.

--
cyberpunk - Become one with the Debian

The following is the fault of a random google search and catboy.

"Baby Laughs : The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood"

cyberpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8923

Old July 28th 05, 10:23 PM
andrew_carter

Duct tape and glue - http://gallery.unicyclist.com/album334

Remember that the front handle and rear bumper will help to hold things
in place.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - Learning to unicycle...

*http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/andrew*
unicycling tips and tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com
*'my big movies' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/bigmovies)*
___________
WE WORK ON A CONTINGENCY BASIS*?*
NO*,* MONEY DOWN*!*

Old July 28th 05, 11:21 PM
fexnix

unist wrote:
*sorry but why would you cut cussion out? *

For better seat out grip.

Old July 29th 05, 08:01 PM
lancerfan119

i ot black duck tape, and super glue and it work perfect when i turned
it into an air seat

--
lancerfan119 - dont hate me cuz u aint me

lookin for more people to muni with
lancerfan119's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9590