*PING* Shaun...Flip Vid No. 2?

Old February 1st 07, 09:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Default *PING* Shaun...Flip Vid No. 2?

KlownLife wrote:
What is that, any videos or even a description?

Jas

I think it's seat to the side 360 Unispin?

--
Borgschulze

http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501

Old February 1st 07, 09:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bobousse

and a difficult one which i think is possible crank flip to one foot
coasting

--
bobousse
bobousse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11961

Old February 1st 07, 09:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tugboat

A 360 sidespin is a 360 unispin, but instead of spinning it under your
legs, you wrap your back leg around the uni in the same direction, and
then you kind of throw the seat back in from behind you, and land seat
in. Make sense? It looks awesome.

Kevin

--
tugboat

"You won't get hurt if you land it!"
tugboat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3298

Old February 1st 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

You know what I wanna see, 7Flip! Try your best man, it'll be glorious
if you land it!

--
KlownLife

One hop is a gift, two hops...now you're just taking the ****!

unifreak7 wrote:
To me believing in yourself not only helps if your going really big. If
there's no fear, (tech stuff), it doesn't really matter, It's just what
the body does.

-Shaun Johanneson

KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

Old February 1st 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

Borgschulze wrote:
I think it's seat to the side 360 Unispin?

I guess that makes sense. Sounds very hard and difficult to intigrate a
flip into, you got a vid of it Kevin?

Old February 1st 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onewheelinwierdo

On wikipedia it says Shaun is the only one to ever have landed a tripple
crankflip. I wanna see one of those!

--
onewheelinwierdo

Leftover parts are proof you made it better!

monkeyman wrote:
Dude, don't make fun of him. He might read this, find us, and then run
us over with his hardcore minivan.

Unicycle For Christ

onewheelinwierdo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13514

Old February 1st 07, 09:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tugboat

I guess that makes sense. Sounds very hard and difficult to intigrate a
flip into, you got a vid of it Kevin?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fimqhgDlN_E

there ya go.

Old February 1st 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

tugboat wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fimqhgDlN_E

there ya go.

Wow, that looks very awesome.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old February 1st 07, 09:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

tugboat wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fimqhgDlN_E

there ya go.

What the...

that was great!

Old February 1st 07, 09:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

I just **** myself.