This is my girlfriend

Old March 10th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

Default This is my girlfriend

Jerrick wrote:
This is my girlfriend.

18446

Anyone else have real girlfriends? We can try to get the thread on
subject.

Tell her that she is beautiful.
She looks like a nice person too (though you can't really tell).

--
Danni

leo wrote:
Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

'Pile Driver' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXflM7xVLs) 'Jack Ass'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6U1xH6MtNM)
'Russian Climber'
(http://tinyurl.com/p6vnc) 'Urban Ninja Part 1'
(http://tinyurl.com/2m5o2h) 'Part 2'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9nVENReGBY)
'--Trials Uni For Sale!'
Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990

Old March 10th 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

Hears mine:
[image:
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r.../IMG_0167.jpg]

--
Danni

Old March 10th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

Jerrick wrote:
This is my girlfriend.

Eddbmxdude wrote:
This is my real girlfriend

Borgschulze wrote:
This is my girlfriend

You guys are all confused...
She's not yours, she'll never be yours, it's just your turn with her.

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire

Old March 10th 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
monkeyman

Cynical much?

--
monkeyman

~Alex Brown

spazdude222 wrote:
I think so...But then again...Alex is better than everyone

dan de man wrote:
I think im in love with monkeyman

monkeyman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11455

Old March 10th 07, 07:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Danni wrote:
Tell her that she is beautiful.
She looks like a nice person too (though you can't really tell).

I will tell her that first thing in the morning for you. And she is a
very nice person too, one of the nicest I know.

maestro8 wrote:
You guys are all confused...
She's not yours, she'll never be yours, it's just your turn with her.

Im sorry you had some bad experiences with your relationships. Im gonna
keep this quote saved though, then ill bring it back when im married
and prove that it isnt just "my turn with her."

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)

Old March 10th 07, 08:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Well cause I think this thread is funny..here is a pic of my girl...
[image:
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q.../PIC_0010.jpg]

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/b]FREAKING[b] WILLIAMS
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! -----its a vid, click it '
(http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

abbabibble wrote:
Cody bent his koxx.
he was working it pretty hard.

Dumpweed wrote:
your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
like watching tv

Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

Old March 10th 07, 08:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Unicaw89 wrote:
Well cause I think this thread is funny..here is a pic of my girl...
http://tinyurl.com/2xtfax

Ew, no facial hair like mine?

--
Borgschulze

http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501

Old March 10th 07, 08:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

here's my girlfriend's icture (actually it's a picture of her school
picture, in my wallet)
18456

EDIT: wow that picture doesn't look that big on my phone.... yes, I
have a duct tape wallet...

|Filename: SP_A0065.jpg |

Ducttape

*Coker Fund:*$683.31
*Freeride Seat with shipping will cost: *$64.84
*GB4 Handle with shipping will cost:* $64.95
*______________________________________
**Total cost for stuff: *$814.15* Current Progress *697.00*/*814.15''
(http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle)
Ducttape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12006

Old March 10th 07, 08:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
edsbelly

This is my.. Keven (mawesome)... :\

[image: http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...lly/keven.jpg]

He'th tho thexthy. [image:
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...ly/thrust.gif]

ED!!

--
edsbelly

www.team-insania.com
Max's #1 fan
Stayin' Single and Keepin' it Wheel (but not 2 wheel)

thejdw wrote:
I nearly got a virus, so I killed limwire

mawesome wrote:
keven, now comes with SPF30+ to protect your skin from harmful rays
while it moisturises.

Fork+Shoe=Spleen
edsbelly's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11164

Old March 10th 07, 09:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DustinSchaap

maestro8 wrote:
You guys are all confused...
She's not yours, she'll never be yours, it's just your turn with her.

Hahahaha, a plus 100 to you!

--
DustinSchaap

FOUNDER OF EENWIEL.NL (\"HTTP://WWW.EENWIEL.NL\")

My girlfriend has almost got it! Eddbmxdude Unicycling 6 September 19th 06 08:19 PM
Boonen's girlfriend Andre Racing 0 July 15th 06 08:11 PM
teach girlfriend? onewheeljoe Unicycling 16 September 16th 04 03:59 AM
My French girlfriend says that Monsieur Lance will win Marcello do Guzman Racing 15 July 8th 04 02:04 PM
My girlfriend in a wet white bra 5758 flyingdutch Australia 2 June 24th 04 10:00 AM