Uni magazine issue 5 is here!

Old July 25th 08, 09:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gkmac

Default Uni magazine issue 5 is here!

Got a pleasant surprise this morning. Mike Penton's latest issue 5 of
Uni magazine has just hit the doormat. The cover picture is Sam
Wakeling riding up a road straight during RTL.

As always it's ten minutes before I leave for work so I can only
quick-flick through the pages, but it appears to be the RTL special
taking the majority of the pages, with comprehensive results. Also an
article on how to build a wheel, and some good pictures of aspenmike
riding the independence pass.

There's also some very good news on page 4 partially explaining why
this issue arrived so quick...

--
gkmac

"Those who can, do. Those who can't, take the pictures." - tomblackwood
"As it only hurts when you walk, will you be riding everywhere now?" -
mikepenton
"Well, not everything is as practical as making your cranks flip around
I guess." - Brian MacKenzie
Old July 25th 08, 10:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Thats a nice surprise after last issues fiasco. Mostly RTL though, hmmmm

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Old July 25th 08, 11:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jonny_H

Myne just came like 2 seconds ago
im going to read it now bye

--
Jonny_H

Old account = Wheres_Your_Other_Wheel

New account = Jonny_H
Old July 25th 08, 11:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cathwood

Mine has come in good time for me to read it on the way to the airport
going to Unicon.

--
cathwood

Cathy
Old July 25th 08, 11:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

Mine came, I am happy The missing wheel cartoon is quite funnny.

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
Old July 25th 08, 12:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jonny_H

theres a great tutorial on how to still stand and ride skinnies
and review on seat post clamps.

Old July 25th 08, 12:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

gkmac wrote:
Also an article on how to build a wheel

Yay! Good news on the early arrival of issue 5. Even better news on
the wheel build article as it means that even if I have never been in
the mag myself, at least I own a piece of equipment that has! (It is a
24" KH rim with black ISIS hub, right?)

STM

--
semach.the.monkey
Old July 25th 08, 12:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

Excellent!
Quality reading material for my constitutional lunchtime poop.

--
Into the blue

Harper wrote:
I wuld get a 20' trialls uni prolly with a blu tiar.
Get splined an a KH saet or ur a pansy.
Get trials cuz thaz whut i du n u mus wannaa whut i du 2.
lol...awwsum.

Old July 25th 08, 12:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ian.stockwell

Into the blue wrote:
Excellent!
Quality reading material for my constitutional lunchtime poop.

That is most definitley too much information

--
ian.stockwell

All generalisations are dangerous, even this one.
Old July 25th 08, 01:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JohnTheBee

I got three free and unordered copies this morning. Looks as good as
the last four issues that I paid for. Have emailed them as I probably
don't desve this generosity

JohnTheBee

--
JohnTheBee