PING: Single speed die-hards

Old March 2nd 04, 01:18 AM
Small Black Dog

Default PING: Single speed die-hards

Tell me why i should get one and remember to include *plenty* of links
to pics of ace SS rigs.

Small Black Dog
Old March 2nd 04, 02:29 AM
Michael Dart

Default Single speed die-hards

In ,
Small Black Dog typed:
Tell me why i should get one and remember to include *plenty* of links
to pics of ace SS rigs.

Small Black Dog

Man, keep hitting the bong until you forget about this foolishness. ;^)

Mike

Old March 2nd 04, 02:30 AM
Slacker

Small Black Dog wrote:

Tell me why i should get one and remember to include *plenty* of links
to pics of ace SS rigs.

Small Black Dog

Did you quit puffing??
--
Slacker
Old March 2nd 04, 02:33 AM
Slacker

Small Black Dog wrote:

Tell me why i should get one and remember to include *plenty* of links
to pics of ace SS rigs.

Small Black Dog

Did you quit puffing or did you finally upgrade to heroin??
--
Slacker
Old March 2nd 04, 02:59 AM
Dave W

Small Black Dog had this to say

Tell me why i should get one

because evryone is doing it, and you don't want to be left out, asking
yourself "why"?

and remember to include *plenty* of links
to pics of ace SS rigs.

here's some now...

http://www.konaworld.com/2k4bikes/2k4_unit.cfm

hehehe

Small Black Dog

Old March 2nd 04, 03:36 AM
Slacker

Dave W wrote:
Small Black Dog had this to say

Tell me why i should get one

because evryone is doing it, and you don't want to be left out, asking
yourself "why"?

and remember to include *plenty* of links
to pics of ace SS rigs.

here's some now...

http://www.konaworld.com/2k4bikes/2k4_unit.cfm

hehehe

My unit aches from just looking at that "thing."
--
Slacker
Old March 2nd 04, 12:15 PM
jeffbonny

So Small Black Dog says:

Tell me why i should get one and remember to include *plenty* of links
to pics of ace SS rigs.

no
Old March 2nd 04, 12:25 PM
Shaun Rimmer

"Small Black Dog" wrote in message
Tell me why i should get one and remember to include *plenty* of links
to pics of ace SS rigs.

Small Black Dog

With only one gear, brain much more able to coordinate taking bong hits on
the go. HTH!

Shaun aRe - amazing whatcha can do with a hydro pack and some tin foil
yaknow.

Old March 2nd 04, 12:25 PM
Shaun Rimmer

"Michael Dart" wrote in message
In ,
Small Black Dog typed:
Tell me why i should get one and remember to include *plenty* of links
to pics of ace SS rigs.

Small Black Dog

Man, keep hitting the bong until you forget about this foolishness. ;^)

Ugh!

Shaun aRe