Interesting Training Articles Site?

Old April 3rd 05, 07:57 PM
jj

Default Interesting Training Articles Site?

I happened upon this site with a lot of interesting training articles, in
particular a short blurb on Master's Training that I thought the group
would have interest. No claims are made by me as to the validity of these
articles, ymmv, yada-yada. ;-)

http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/dept/coachsci/mastable.htm

Here's the short art. on Master's training:

http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/dept/coach...1/rushall2.htm

Hope this is of interest.

jj