Coming to California for Tour of California or doing a tour here?

Old January 5th 08, 07:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Chris[_8_]

Default Coming to California for Tour of California or doing a tour here?

Hi all,

I just wanted to put some information out to folks who may be looking
for local information on Sonoma County as they plan their trip to
watch/participate in the Tour of California in 2008 or vacation in
this amazing part of the world.

I'm with the local bicycle coalition and we have a pretty good
website
with rides, suggestions and a great map you can purchase.... www.bikesonoma.org

Best to ya,

Christine Culver
Sonoma County Bicycle Coalition
Old January 5th 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Ron Wallenfang

On Jan 5, 1:11 pm, Chris wrote:
Hi all,

I just wanted to put some information out to folks who may be looking
for local information on Sonoma County as they plan their trip to
watch/participate in the Tour of California in 2008 or vacation in
this amazing part of the world.

I'm with the local bicycle coalition and we have a pretty good
website
with rides, suggestions and a great map you can purchase....www.bikesonoma.org

Best to ya,

Christine Culver
Sonoma County Bicycle Coalition

I endorse Chris' comment. Good bicycle maps of Marin and Sonoma
counties were of vital assistance during the first parts of my long
ride last August.