Bunch of tight wearing pansies!

Old August 5th 03, 10:21 AM
SM

Default Bunch of tight wearing pansies!

I remember being ridiculed by the guys at school when they saw me riding my
bike and wearing long knicks as they were on their way back or to footy
training... how things have changed!

Turn on the TV any night and look at all the AFL boys running around in
tights at training and then see all the wannabees at the local oval at
training wearing the same get up.

So either wearing Lyra doesn't determine your sexual preference or the footy
blokes are a bunch of..............

Old August 6th 03, 12:19 AM
hippy

"SM" wrote in message
I remember being ridiculed by the guys at school when they saw me

riding my
bike and wearing long knicks as they were on their way back or to

footy
training... how things have changed!

Turn on the TV any night and look at all the AFL boys running around

in
tights at training and then see all the wannabees at the local oval at
training wearing the same get up.

So either wearing Lyra doesn't determine your sexual preference or the

footy
blokes are a bunch of..............

haha.. I've been thinking the same thing ever since I saw Steve War
promoting those "special" tights on the news ages ago...

....and when was the last time you saw a cyclist grab another, push
the first to the ground and jump on top of him/her?
....or a whole bunch of cyclists sticking their heads into each others
butts and trying to push the opposition over?
....or 20+ cyclists in a change room flicking each other with towels
while singing a song?

hip
football enemy