Sorry Ken. For our Canadian friends. Totally OT

Old October 31st 04, 11:43 PM
TritonRider

Default Sorry Ken. For our Canadian friends. Totally OT

Canada is using the US to provide it's defense. We need to send them a bill so
we could put it into OUR people programs.

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/Column...e/2004/10/31/6
94043.html
Bill C
After the election is over, next June, we'll stop posting this stuff.

Old November 1st 04, 12:12 AM
Jim Flom

"TritonRider" wrote ...
Canada is using the US to provide it's defense. We need to send them a

bill so
we could put it into OUR people programs.

Nah, just keep killing Canadian servicemen like on April 18, 2002 when an
F-16 dropped a 250-kilogram laser guided bomb on them in Afghanistan,
killing four and injuring eight. Then slap our servicemen on the wrist when
they are found not to have followed procedure.

JF

Old November 1st 04, 01:08 AM
Jim Flom

"TritonRider" wrote...

That was a complete cluster****. How does that compare to Canada spending

lower percentage of their GNP on being able to support UN missions let

alone
NATO.
Canada needs to be booted out of Nato due to it's inability to meet it's
treaty obligations.
I'm tired of listening to Canadians espousing their superiority when they
refuse to put their money where their mouth is. Canadian security is a
disaster. The crucified the sniper teams that served in Afghanistan with
distinction. They have chosen to support Sharia courts over the protests

of
women who are scared to death.
Show me where I am wrong!

No! ;-) Although, if we're going to invoke multinational cooperative
efforts like NATO, how much less has the US supported the UN in meeting its
own commitments? From an international perspective, the US is probably
higher on the "let's kick them out of NATO" list than is Canada (I
understand that list is forthcoming in Michael Moore's next "documentary,"
btw). Canada is succumbing to the same secularistic relativism that
threatens the foundations of the US, but is probably ten or more years ahead
of the States in the curve. The indefensibility of laws outlawing polygamy
is just around the corner from the legalization of same-sex marriage. From
there, where? Man-boy love? You would've appreciated a recent editorial in
the Vancouver Sun that basically rebuked Canadians for loving to hate
Americans to the point of a racism in its own right that the author
suggested has roots in anti-Semitism. Next time you hear a Canadian bash
Americans, ask them which ethnic American group do they hate the most, etc.

JF