Do you wear a helmet?

Old June 11th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chexjc

Default Do you wear a helmet?

When I feel the need to.

--
Chexjc

www.myspace.com/thelostguitarist
AIM: Guitardude88
Check out my videos!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JasonCheckla
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 11th 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mill_mobile

mostly

--
mill_mobile
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 11th 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

i've had too many concusions and hard head hits not to wear a helmet.

--
oneisenough
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 11th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

I barely ever wear a helmet due to the fact that I can not find a helmet
large enough to properly fit my XL head plus dreads. When snowmobiling
a XXXL helmet still gives me headaches. If we need to wear helmets for
Ride The Lobster I will probably cut my hair.

--
saskatchewanian

Unicycling is a thorough activity, it's Gestalt, any amount of
completion is an accomplishment, fulfillment. - BluntRM
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 11th 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
habbywall

Yeah, but sometimes when I am on a nice bike path I don't. Especially
when it's really hot and I'm on the bike path. My helmet is getting to
small though, I need a new one soon.

--
habbywall

'The Best Juggling Ballz in the World!!' (http://www.gballz.com)
'This is your invite.' (http://www.lost.eu/20fab)
'A PM a day keeps the doctor away. ' (http://tinyurl.com/2yxu3o)
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 11th 07, 04:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

I do most of the time, except for when my hair gets long...then I have
to wear it all the time or my hair goes right in my face.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 11th 07, 04:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
anton005

The only time I don't wear a helmet is when I'm messing around in my
backyard on the grass.

--
anton005
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 11th 07, 07:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

I always wear a helmet, shinguards and gloves in the winter(when doing
street and trials, not when riding somewhere). Now it's summer and I
don't even wear a T-shirt, it's so hot.

Hot summer weather is about six months down here, so I guess I wear my
helmet half of the time.

--
ivan

How's my attitude, dirt bag?entropy isn't what it used to
be.
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 11th 07, 07:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
torkerdx

always. i play with too many rails and tables and other stuff to not
wear a helmet. i usually wear percussions too. always if i am riding
street/flatland though

of course i have never hit my head before on anything. nor do i know
anyone who has hit their head.

--
torkerdx

gordito8me wrote:
it's like running across the highway at rush hour. Dangerous, stupid,
but not really that fun.

Unicaw89 wrote:
Koxx rapes Torker hard!

skianduniaddict wrote:
never give 4 teenagers a camera... they go crazy

http://www.usenet.com
Old June 11th 07, 09:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicorn

When I am riding on the road or Cross Country I never wear a helmet.
When I am riding Muni or Trials I always wear a helmet, Shin and Knee
guards and elbow guards.

Unicorn

--
Unicorn

Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the pedals, and you will
accomplish great feats!
http://www.usenet.com

Wear that Helmet II .. or not MkTm Techniques 51 May 19th 07 07:57 PM
Reasons to wear a helmet no. 483 Richard UK 5 March 16th 05 02:33 PM
Wear that Helmet!! Ken Pisichko Rides 34 July 30th 04 08:35 PM
Wear a helmet... Colin Blackburn UK 2 June 11th 04 06:19 PM
Should I wear a helmet? blue girl with white hair and red eyes Techniques 995 December 12th 03 03:17 PM